• This topic has 88 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Sell your bike parts for cost of postage and a pint :)
  • wwaswas

judging by prices in bearnecessities post it should be renamed;

“Post and a can of coke from a vending machine”

st

I like the idea and my Wife has done well selling cheap stuff locally on a FB page but I’m erring towards specific threads here. I’ve got a fair but of tat that would be of use to some people but never for me.

I’m with the STW guys on not promoting it through those site though.

A big thread with it all on is a pain in the arse, they have them on Retrobike and I just find it complicated.

I might just give it a try over the weekend.

pictonroad

I like the idea of giving unwanted stuff away, personally I think it should just be the cost of postage and the £3 goes to charity, the idea that £3 recompenses your time doesn’t really fit. It doesn’t, so either it should be a value that does or the time goes towards a charitable purpose.

I have some frames wheels and components that are all in good nick but not very STW desirable. We have a churches homeless project that recomissions old bikes, I shall be taking it all down there I think.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Post me some tat – if it’s not trashed – I’ll post you a pint

dale
    Free Member

+1 pictonroad save yourself the calories, feel good , help others ………whats not to like about giving stuff to schemes that help more people cycle

rob-jackson
    Free Member

do what you want but if someone off here needs something then i will send it them for the price of postage and a pint for doing them a favour 🙂

Drac

do what you want but if someone off here needs something then i will send it them for the price of postage and a pint for doing them a favour

I need a PS4 I’ll email you my details.

wwaswas

you have to give him the price of a pint of homeopathic medicine for a PS4.

Drac

Bargain even cheaper then, I’ve got plenty of tap water.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Sell your bike parts for cost of postage and a pint :)’ is closed to new replies.