Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Saving text messages off your phone to print out…
  • finnegan
    Free Member

I'm sure there was a thread about this or something similar very recently, but I'm damned if I can find it. Anyone point me at that thread, or tell me how to get text messages off my phone onto paper, please?

bruneep

copy and paste and email it to yourself, assuming your phone can do that.

rs
    Free Member

can i ask why?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

download the software to sync your phone with the PC then print them one by one

it'd be quicker to type them out i'd have though

finnegan
    Free Member

Someone sent me a text that may potentially be useful in a legal scenario in future (sorry, don't want to go further than that), so I'd like a way to present the message that isn't just holding up the phone saying 'look…'. Ideally I'd like the print or whatever to show the sender's number somehow (which I don't think I'd get by bruneep's suggestion – but thanks, I hadn't thought of that) – like printing out an e-mail which will show the sender and receiver and message. Long shot I suspect, but mmw I'll have a look at the phone software – thanks for that too.

bruneep

I can forward a Text as an email. It shows it was SMS, phone no, date,time and text message.

What phone is it you have?

midlifecrashes

I have a bluetooth dongle (£3) in the laptop and my cheapo phone is happy to copy or print via that. If you haven't got that or PC synch cable how about taking photo/video of the screen.

oldgit
    Free Member

Think that was me. Guy took goods without signing and hasn't paid. However he sent a lot of detailed text replies staing he would pay and how much etc etc.

Googled downloads for my Motorola and managed to print off the texts.

finnegan
    Free Member

Thanks for all the replies – forwarding text to e-mail sounds like the way to go.
    Thanks bruneep, and everyone else, for the help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Saving text messages off your phone to print out…’ is closed to new replies.