Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Santa needs to be secret this year….
  • doratheexplorer
    Free Member

Secret Santa £5 limit. No beer, fags, vouchers or food…..

Ended up with a girl which is odd as there are only 3 of us in the office….

What can I get away with?

This Santa may not be totally secret as I vaguely remember telling one of the PMs who I had at the Christmas shindig

allthepies
    Free Member

Wow, you "had" one of the project manager's at a Christmas do!

Respect.

😉 <-

doratheexplorer
    Free Member

What can I say…. you got me 🙂

Luckily he didn't manage to get me – as only one of 3 girls in our office there is many an unwanted wandering hand at any event involving alcohol. This is generally solved by being under 3 layers of PPE – sadly, high vis is not classed as 'smart casual'

No intra-office relationships at this years party sadly. Well, there may have been, I have been on site all week and missed the gossip.

It is always a lot of fun working out what rudies went on between colleagues by pairing up the people who are not making eye contact!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    robgarrioch

Cheap @ all good toy shops… (this one £2.90 off Amazon)

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i don't tend to make eye contact with anyone.

the one time i've ever had a secret santa they got something bike related which i thought was nice and thoughtful, does she have any hobbies you know of

i'm not the best at these things though as i've only had a full time job for three years of my life

doratheexplorer
    Free Member

I'm even newer to the world of work than you. I only have one secret santa experience to date. I got my team leader last year and due to his misfortune with women I bought him a grow your own girlfriend. I was hoping to follow it up with a grow your own mistress this year but someone else got him in the draw.

Girl in question is sickeningly girly

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

anything pink then surely

and i'm not new to work, just found a less conventional and more profitable way of doing it 🙂

doratheexplorer
    Free Member

Ah, just read back what you put initially – apologies 🙂

Pink may be the way forward…..

I'm dreading what I will end up getting!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Santa needs to be secret this year….’ is closed to new replies.