Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sans Bike
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Still recovering from my broken hand, wedding approaching, winter on the horizon, being made redundant, starting up as freelance . . . so I’ve sold my bike!

My one and only bike . . . . tad small for me really, and want a change . . . . need the money!

So looks like I’ll be sans bike until at least Spring next year. . . might hire one or two after the wedding?

Anyone else making do without?

D0NK

absolutley positively without a doubt never

ever.

If I have some horrific accident and lose all my arms and legs I’ll keep atleast one bike just in case.

molgrips
    Free Member

You did what? Sold your bike?!

bedmaker

If you are not actually starving you don’t ‘need the money’ that badly. Even supposing it sometimes lies in the shed for weeks I can’t imagine not having a bike.

njee20
    Free Member

**shakes head**

molgrips
    Free Member

I haven’t sold a bike since 1994. For me they are worth much more as bikes than the money they’d fetch.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

**hangs head in shame**

hp_source

can I point in this direction please….Walkers Forum you may find people here who share your predicament. 🙁

Seriously though, best of luck with the wedding/work/recovery, hope you’re back on two wheels sooner than you think!

uplink
    Free Member

Cycling doesn’t have a massive hold on my life like others so I reckon I’d be OK
    I’m currently down with a broken wrist so a bit of running will satisfy my exercise fix for a few weeks

I don’t really think it’d bother me too much if I was permenantly deprived of cycling either

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

tar chap, . . .

I’ve got wheels, tyres, cassette, rear shifter, brakes, chainset, so all is not lost, might try and scavenge a ride together?

daznal
    Free Member

Please leave the forum,you make me sad.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Please leave the forum,you make me sad.

and roadies get to stay, . . pffttt!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sans Bike’ is closed to new replies.