Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Saddles like a Bel Air
  • allyharp

Today I managed to snap the rails on my trusty Bel Air, so will need to replace it. 🙁

I've always got on with it, but have an inkling to try something different this time.

I already own a Charge Spoon, and whilst it is shaped well, I find it little too to have on my main ride. What other options are out there?

higgo
    Free Member

A little too what?

Toasty

Oh, I came in here fully intending to say the Charge Spoon.

I thought the Formula FX felt similar actually, with it's curious pretend rails.

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Have owned loads of Ti Bel Airs, now have a Fizik Gobi, and Charge Spoon both are great. Would recommend the Gobi if you haven't tried one…

allyharp

Sorry that should read a little too firm.

RealMan
    Free Member

If you've found a saddle you get on with, buy another 10 of them. For some its the quest of a life time to find the right saddle.

MrOvershoot

I always end up back with a Bel Air, Charge Spoon is fine for my commute bike but multiple hours in the saddle I just find the Bel Air comfy.

But saddles are one of those things that are down to you, 1000 recommendations off her wont mean it "suits you sir"

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

The Bel Air makes me numb in 10mins and I'm in pain after half an hour on it.(I get on really well with WTB saddles)
    The only other saddle that does that to me is the Specialized Body Geometry range.
    So if you fancy a change, try them first.

MrNutt
    Free Member

one of these if you like a firm saddle:

if you want more padding then one of these:

that's what I'd go for 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Saddles like a Bel Air’ is closed to new replies.