Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sabbath silk road
  • Kuco

Thinking of ditching my CX frame as it spends 95% of its time on the road and was thinking of a Lynskey frame but came across this Sabbath frame. Seems a bargain to, any good?

GJP
    Free Member

I haven’t got one so can’t comment, but generally from what I have read they are well regarded.

The only thing I would say is the standard finish is “sand blasted” rather than brushed so they have that dark dull grey Ti finish – which you may or may not love/like. Just something to bear in mind if you are also looking at others like Enigma (which are brushed), Van Nicholas etc

That said aren’t the standard Lynskey frames also blasted rather than brushed.

I can’t remember the reasons but Seven would never sand blast Ti … probably just marketing spin.

firestarter
    Free Member

I’ve got a Sabbath September and its a very nice ride and It’s nicely finished too.

Mine is the brushed finish option

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Lovely bikes. Shame they’re not called Sunday anymore. Planet-x ti looks like it’s Sunday influenced.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

If i was getting a ti framed roadbike i would have a serious look at the Sundays/sabbaths. Only heard good things

firestarter
    Free Member

Mine was a Sunday but Greg sent me new stickers after the name change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sabbath silk road’ is closed to new replies.