Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Rutland Cycling Not so good sale
  • Kamikirk
    Free Member

Anyone else get an email from rutland showing a Black friday sale with inaccurate prices – you click the link everything is a NOT the adevrtised price but £10 -100 more than the mail suggests.

Ck Nothreadset £69.99 actually 79.77, maybe a good deal but not as advertised. Kind of annoys me to see a blatant lie like this. Its a sale its reduced but dont bs us as there imo is no need, its omly 1 click to find out your not accurately describing the goods 🙁

epicyclo

Are you sure it’s an evil plot, and not simply incompetence?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Have you typed in the voucher code?

Kamikirk
    Free Member

eek ok so i didnt read it right, Ill get my coat.. slinks off to drink more beer to exorcise the embarrasment 🙂

stevio

got some apex trousers @ lunchtime but when the confirmation email came thru it said full price. Checked account history straight away as you would and that said discount price, so some coding/programming gremlins

thekingofsweden

thanks for the heads up

I just clicked on the black Friday logo and it clearly states that on each item what the discount code is and that it needs to be applied at the checkout

This I indeed did

Result CK headset for under 70 quid

donsimon
    Free Member

“Black Friday” is this another Americanism creeping into the English language?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Yes. Stif Rutland and Amazon have been sending email with this nonsense on it.

We don’t have Thanksgiving (Thursday), how can you have Black Friday? We’ll be celebrating Independence Day next.

rOcKeTdOg

If Rutland are running true to form I’d be surprised if any of it was in stock though

carlosg
    Free Member

We’ll be celebrating Independence Day next.

Always makes me giggle when they hype it up a little on the national news ,isn’t it us they’re celebrating independance from !!

stevede
    Free Member

In defence of Rutland i ordered a set of sunline v1 bars a few weeks ago at 4:40pm and they arrived at 8:00am the following morning, £40 as well so i was impressed all round.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

OO I ordered a winter women’s jersey for a tennner…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Well I did order a winter jersey for £10, over a week has passed no news so I e-mail them today saying “Just wondering what’s happening with my jersey?” and get a reply “Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, but unfortunately we have been advised that this item is now discontinued. Please can you advise how you wish to proceed.”

Okay let me think about that why don’t you just keep my £10!!! WTF … give me a refund and do NOT send me any of your c*** pointless super discount e-mails as you can’t honour them. Disappointed as used to buy some bits from Rutland and thought they were quite good, obviously becoming a bigger company has taken over and they’ve become pap. IDIOTS (4/10 for the rant??).

Clobber
    Free Member

If Rutland are running true to form I’d be surprised if any of it was in stock though

+1

wwaswas

Help!

they have a panel with a Exposure Maxx-D for £240, I click on it and price shows as £260. No mention of a discount code anywhere.

What have I done wrong?

sneakyjean
    Free Member

I must say I have got loads from Rutland with no problems!! 😛

Jamie
    Free Member

“Black Friday” is this another Americanism creeping into the English language?

They can call it Pink Tuesdays if we get the sort of deals our American friends get.

…and of course this:

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

It used to be a graet website not any more. When they had their super deal last week mate went into LBS and asked them to crazy price match which they did (well about £8 out!). So we should all start asking LBS, if you don’t ask you don’t get. They won’t sell it if they aren’t making a profit. But I’m certainly not going back to Rutland. how can they have stopped stocking it but this is only AFTER i’ve bought one! Sly……idiots.

wwaswas

well, they still advertise the Maxx-D at £239 on the home page but it’s now £292 on the actual item. *confused*

wwaswas

so the price has gone from £239 to £292 as they have ‘competively raised our price on this item’.

oh well.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Don’t waste your time ask your LBS to price match easier and less hassle that dealing with Rutland buffoons.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Rutland Cycling Not so good sale’ is closed to new replies.