Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rock n Roll lube – innit weird?!
  • fbk
    Free Member

Just got my order from PBK, including some Rock n Roll Extreme lube, based on a few good reports here and elsewhere. It’s like blue water! Time will tell how well it performs…

Yes, it’s a nice day, I’m working and I’m bored ! 😕

iain1775
    Free Member

It’s ace

nsaints
    Free Member

mine was and still is ace now the weathers warmed up….it solidified in the cold weather, had to store it indoors
    anyone else have this trouble or just me?

Milkie
    Free Member

I leave it on a sunny window ledge to heat it up before applying, seems to keep it from going gloopy. I don’t apply it to the cassette, blue isn’t a colour on my bike. 🙄

nuke

Just finished applying some…it’s alright, does the job. I’m running Squirt on another bike and I’d say that’s slightly longer lasting.

it solidified in the cold weather, had to store it indoors

Yep. TBH I tried it in the Winter months then went back to Finishline Green.

MarkN
    Free Member

Be sure to shake it before you apply it

Oxboy
    Free Member

Cracking stuff, I have the red one, it seems to have some sort of wax in it??? that solidifies when it gets cold.
    Works well though, cleans the chain as well as lubing it, bonus!

Klunk
    Free Member

all the rock n roll stuff is great, though the larger bottle of extreme chain lube is tricky to decant into the smaller bottles. The gold stuff is good but doesn’t seem to last as long.

jamesb
    Free Member

R&R Gold Ive found to be great on winter road bike sthough :) May try it on MTB in summer now Ive finished large bottle of excellent White Lightning

oxym0r0n

+1 shake the blue stuff lots – great stuff!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rock n Roll lube – innit weird?!’ is closed to new replies.