Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rochshox Revelation Dual Position how much adjustment do you get?
  • JimSu
    Free Member

having now got the correct travel ajust fork I am underwhelmed by the adjustment. Good feel but only 15-18 max adjustment when they state about 30mm, what do you get?

JimSu
    Free Member

has nobody else got these forks?

the_lecht_rocks

full whack – from 150 to 120mm here.

Vortexracing

sorry for the thread hi-jack, but can you ride these ‘properly’ at the 120mm setting?

Ie blasting down rocky stuff with them set at 120mm or is the lower setting for climbing and gentle pootling only?

godzilla
    Free Member

The forks are not like TALAS, it just drops 30mm of sag, this is my understanding anyway, knock off 30mm for climbing ect, i have a pair for my new bike and have played a bit in my front room.

the_lecht_rocks

2.5mm increments on mine from 150 to 120.

great forks [20mm maxle]. excellent damping [Blackbox] and cheap.

downsides : faffy set-up, poor finishing and crap graphics if that matters to anyone ?

my FOX forks are nicer made and have equally as good damping once dialled in, but require more seal/washer servicing [in theory – all my forks get equal amounts of cleaning].

for reference, I’m still trying to understand the benefit of running less or more -ve pressure than +ve….

anyone help ?

Vortexracing

slightly more neg pressure gives slightly ‘easier’ initial movement.

but you also tend to lose a bit of travel.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

slightly more neg pressure gives slightly ‘easier’ initial movement.

but you also tend to lose a bit of travel.

The higher the -ve pressure in relation to the +ve, the easier they move as said above. Better small bump response but with the penalty of potentially blowing through the travel too quickly on big hits.

I run my Pikes at 8-10psi greater -ve pressure and only lose about 3mm of travel so worth it. If you set them up correctly by emptying the -ve, setting the +ve, then setting the -ve you will lose almost nothing

chunkypaul
    Free Member

full 30mm of travel when i use mine

what pressures are people using? i tend to use 10-20psi higher with the dual position forks than the 150mm dual air ones

TLR – the dual position rev’s are solo air forks not dual air

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rochshox Revelation Dual Position how much adjustment do you get?’ is closed to new replies.