Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • robin trower- bridge of sighs
  • jedi

trying to connect to itunes to download it but wont connect. any ideas why?
    anyone heard this track? awesome

iDave
    Free Member

YGM

jedi

thats awesome!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrelectric

Blast from the past! I remember that vinyl from school 35 years ago! With Am7 Bm7 & wah-wah?? My memory banks may be corrupted somewhat, but yeah, ace…

gottapickapenny
    Free Member

Wah and univibe.

slimraybob
    Free Member

I had never heard of Robin Trower untill this afternoon, just stuck him on Spotify and I'm hooked. Cheers for the introduction.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jedi, in a "if you like that, you'll like this" vein, check out Joe Bonamassa. Especially the track "Sloe Gin".

cinnamon_girl

Oh yes, I remember Robin Trower, may have even seen them live.

Joe Bonamassa is my man of the moment, going to see him again at the weekend. His live albums are awesome. 8)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

CG, I assume you've heard "Mountain Time"….
    😉

psling
    Free Member

The Cat with the Strat 8) Saw him on his 'Living out of Time' tour about 3 years ago; played tracks from Bridge of Sighs plus a lot of new stuff. Just dug out the original Bridge of Sighs vinyl, 1974 it was.

jedi

awesome track

xcgb
    Free Member

Joe Bonamassa is my man of the moment, going to see him again at the weekend. His live albums are awesome

CG Is that the gig at Hammersmith? if so I'll be there too!

cinnamon_girl

xcgb – no, Bournemouth BIC. I can't wait. 😀

slowjo
    Free Member

Had a couple of his albums many years back. Heads off to record collection to see if they are still there. For Earth Below was one of them I think…..

cinnamon_girl

I've just been a bad girl …

Ordered Bridge of Sighs. 8)

I'm blaming jedi. 😉

motivforz
    Free Member

I'm going to see him this weekend. I was thoroughly confused though, bought tickets ages ago, couldn't remember which gig though, looked it up, hs playing birmingham (near my home atm), hammersmith (near gf's home and uni) and bournemouth (hometown and parents home) so I didn't know where! Turns out Hammersmith, can't wait!

jedi

lol@cg 🙂

househusband
    Free Member

Just downloading 'Bridge of Sighs' from Amazon… thanks, Jedi!

cinnamon_girl

motivforz – was a bit disappointed with Black Rock though. However, you can't beat live music, only thing I'm worried about is that it will be seated. There's something about being squashed amongst sweaty dudes. 😉

psling
    Free Member

Just out of interest c_g, do you ever listen to Paul Jones on Radio 2 on Monday evenings, 7.00-8.00? If not, you should 8)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘robin trower- bridge of sighs’ is closed to new replies.