Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Riviera Bikes – Hard to contact?
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

We’re trying to book a holiday for next year with Riviera Bikes in Italy (after recommendations on here) but after sending off booking forms and several emails we still have not had anything back. Anyone else had this problem?

We’re now slightly concerned that we may have similar problems during the holiday – your experiences would be gratefully received.

Thanks
    Matt

Frankers
    Free Member

Sometimes Jo & Ade take a while to come back to you due to being busy with guests that are staying in Molini.

I’ve been twice with them and both trips went to plan with lots of riding, and they were around most of the time to answer any questions.

How long you been waiting for a reply?

MRanger156
    Free Member

We emailed off the booking form one week ago.

easygirl

Wouldn’t worry too much
    Jo and ade were great when we went with them, even took me to visit my mate in hospital when his heart stuck!
    Mol ini is a beautiful little village and the riding is great

monkfish
    Free Member

Can take time to respond but your holiday will be fine. Nothing but praise here, seem to come into their own especially if you or one of your party are hospitalised. 🙄

Agreed Molini very nice with great riding, make sure you go when the snail festival is on. Some of those buggers were quicker than me.

continuity
    Free Member

Again I’ve had contact with them and even met Ade at CYB a few months back; they’re pretty set up there (ade runs a downhill racing team also), and seem to be pretty good on contact so I’d imagine there is a good reason.

juan
    Free Member

They are quite busy riding, maintaining trails and taking care of guest generally.

But I have been riding in triora for the last 10 years and it’s awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goslow

Yes, they can be a bit slow at replying to emails etc. But … don’t worry. The holiday will be great. Well worth going.

mattbee

I went to uni with Ade. He was rubbish at answering his phone then too, but he’s always been a great bloke. Don’t have any reservations about going on hgoliday with them, they will look after you perfectly.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Is their number still on the website? I know during season they can be a little sporadic with email replies.

Went with them two years ago and totally enjoyed it.

MRanger156
    Free Member

They’ve got back to us now saying they will send through the invoice, can’t wait to get out there (nearly a year to go though)!

freeridenick
    Free Member

Had the same problems, booked elsewhere….

First Impressions Count!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Riviera Bikes – Hard to contact?’ is closed to new replies.