Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Riding in Bath: I don't get it
  • pcosmic
    Free Member

Surely Bath is prime territory for a trail centre. Just don’t get how so there’s so much downhill but so little fun with it…

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Some very good trails there…just a bit disjointed to ride in a loop.

Spend most of my time on the excellent conkwell trails looping back up through the wood on the fire road to the top.

could do with an official trail

mikeys

Hi, are the Conkwell trails easy to find? Any good splinters where to find them? I’ve never been over that way but live not far off so might have an investigate.
    Cheers

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Trails start from the road that runs at the top of the woods. Gaps in wire fence are the starts. Steep trails and at least 7 tracks.

TooTall
    Free Member

Bath is a V expensive city surrounded by V expensive countryside owned by a multitude of private landowners.
    Trail centres are mostly in low population areas making use of land being used for something else (forestry).

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Trail centres are mostly in low population areas making use of land being used for something else (forestry).

But I want Whistler in the back garden! Not my own, obviously, just down the road would be great. Why can’t we have a chairlift and radd jumpz everywhere?

TooTall
    Free Member

But I want Whistler in the back garden! Not my own, obviously, just down the road would be great.

I thought you owned Chelsea. Just sell a couple of houses and buy a few country estates with the cash.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Riding in Bath: I don't get it’ is closed to new replies.