Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • riders local to Bingley Shipley Harden Wilsden Cullingworth
  • squiff
    Free Member

robhenry85

do u mean the bridge next to salts mill? where can i park round there?

YES and loads of street parking

how long ish will ride take?

Dont think anyone knows

Tess
    Free Member

The trails I was planning on riding down should take a couple of hours. But obviously if anyone else wants to go on from there is fine it is all flexible.

robhenry85
    Free Member

if i’m back in time i’ll be there, look out for the mincer in the cheap convertable 😳

muckytee
    Free Member

I’m local to Baildon, ride in Buck wood, Esholt wood and Shipley Glen, also Calverly but rarely. My brakes are in pieces at the moment so missed Fridays ride 🙁

I am a young lad in black (661 evo Knee pads) on a mat grey Genesis if you see me out, normally good for Friday after 1, Wednesday all day and weekends. Would be great to meet some new people, and to learn a few skills 🙂

Email is electricsystems@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

robhenry85
    Free Member

well i did get there, but at 12.30 🙁

i thought i might as well have a ride and could bump into you.

well ride was cut short after an hour, thought i’d use the u-turn on my forks (i never do) so wound in down. when i got to the top of the hill i wound it back up, but because i dont use it the u-turn bit had seased, so i ended up screwing the top of my fork off 🙄

well i did get it back in but only had about 80mm travel and not knowing if it would pop off again the ride back down was not as good as it could be!

but still had a fun hour.

i’m free most fridays so let me know if you meet up again and i will try and get down on time.

Tess
    Free Member

Robhenry85 We waited til 10 past for you.

Tess
    Free Member

ps robhenry85 sorry to hear about your mechanical and soz you missed us. Luckily no mechanicals for the rest of us though it was excessively muddy. Good to meet you lads. Is anyone out Sunday? If so may I tag along if I am free not to sure if I am yet.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Thought it would be muddy. Sorry to have missed you, next time eh. I could do with it. Might get out saturday morning if I’m permitted 🙂

robhenry85
    Free Member

thanks Tess, forks striped and all work fine now 😛

are people free most fridays? i’m off every fri and would be up for a regular ride, even if its once a month or so!

willjones
    Free Member

Couldn’t make today – hope it was fun. Friday’s normally good though.

Entonox
    Free Member

I might be around Sunday.

Tess
    Free Member

i have play out card sun too good for couple of hours

AJames
    Free Member

I’m setting off from malt shovell at top of baildon at 12 for either down back of moor and your cheeky trails or if your interested back over to buck wood and Calverly, your welcome to to join, steady plod in the wind.

Simon

I’m meeting Mugboo and B.A.Nana at the Brown Cow in Bingley tomorrow at 7pm if anyone fancies joining us for a couple of hours night riding.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’d be up for a weekend spring ride if it does happen, so long as it fits in with Mrs FD shift patterns and childcare.

Just need to get some form of fitness back though post Pneumonia.

Just to echo whats been said above though, as most of the trails are cheeky ish in the area, a massive group could be a problem…

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘riders local to Bingley Shipley Harden Wilsden Cullingworth’ is closed to new replies.