Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ribble cycles – xt brake?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

ordered a xt brake a week last friday, been away for a week expecting a delivery slip to collect, but nothing! Order still says processing! Has anyone had to wait for this mega deal xt brake? Annoying as it says its in stock?

sadexpunk

XT disc brakes? mine were best part of a week to come.

seanodav
    Free Member

Just gotta hope the hose is long enough when it comes too 😆

donsimon
    Free Member

The frame I ordered on 20/7 is still showing that the order is in the warehouse awaiting picking. In that case whose frame was delivered 3 weeks ago?
    How long does it say for delivery on the web page? I wouldn't worry about it, yet! 😉

orena45

Ordered mine on Tuesday and still just says 'entered on website' in the order tracking, not even processed. Gonna leave it til til Monday or Tuesday before I start getting worried 😐

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

ah not just me then? Length wise mine will need to be changed to fit through frame. Probably wont be long enough though knowing my luck!

seanodav
    Free Member

Rear was only 1300 ish which was no good, spoke to them and they were very unhelpfull, told me workshop was very busy and could'nt give me any clue how long it would take too sort out, this was after about 2 weeks of no brakes. told them not to bother and bought them elswhere.
    Cheap but crap service in my experience on a few diff things not just the brakes.

orena45

Got an email this morning to say my brakes have been despached (woo-hoo) 🙂

(Edit: still just says 'entered on website' in the order tracking tho)

You received owt yet Didzy?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

hi, sorry i just got back to work, and the bloody thing was sat here at work since tuesday (ive been on holiday) 🙁 very efficient i must say, as i ordered only 3 days before over the weekend! they need to update the site then, cos mine still says processing now 🙂 anyways yeah you should have it, and it looks spot on, the rear length is pretty short, fortunately i have spare and need to re-bleed anyways….these must have been designed for midget bikes 😆

iainc

just to balance it – mine arrived within 3 days of ordering and hose lengths were perfect for 17 inch hardtail. they did need bled though..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ribble cycles – xt brake?’ is closed to new replies.