• This topic has 50 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Revelations 2013 – do they have any travel adjustment?
  • boxxer7
    Free Member

18 bikes. I’m not ready to buy yet, looking to sort out a new frame over the next month or so, once that’s done I will drop you guys an email.

It’s a bit of a PITA really as I was hoping to swap between settings to see where the TRC will feel best for me.

stevenk4563
    Free Member

LoCo, do you know what’s happening with the 2013 Sektors, will they be available with 1 1/8th steerer and travel reducing spacers, also how does the damper compare to my RTL Ti’s?

Rik
    Free Member

Blackbox 20mm dual air Revs – potentially going spare if you need a pair that adjusts by a simple spacer.

LoCo
    Free Member

Boxxer, it’s the sol air spring assembly that needs replacing to adjust travel, we do this at the same time as when we strip, adjust and tune all the forks we sell.

Cooie, yes you they cabn be swapped but it’s not cheap

Stevenk, yes they’re 1 1/8″ steerers, the damping is more basic than the rlt ti revs, but we can tune them for you.

Any queries feel free to drop us a mail 😀

boxxer7
    Free Member

Loco, how much roughly does the solo air spring replace?

LoCo
    Free Member

They’re £77 at rrp, off the top of my head as on my phone, we’re considerably cheaper than that though 😀

boxxer7
    Free Member

Cheers Loco.

SRAM need to sort out their site and make it clear.

Been as its not all that expensive I may still take the rev route.

cooie

Cooie, yes you they cabn be swapped but it’s not cheap

Cheers, think I’ll give it a miss then 🙂

stevenk4563
    Free Member

Stevenk, yes they’re 1 1/8″ steerers, the damping is more basic than the rlt ti revs, but we can tune them for you.

Can their travel be adjusted with spacers, may be interested in getting a tune for them if they are.

Also, what are the dual flow upgrade possibilities for my RLT Ti’s?

18bikes

No problem boxxer – if you’re looking at a TRc, give us a shout too. Just bought one myself, playing around with 140 vs 130 (X Fusion Velvet)

Si

LoCo
    Free Member

Stevenk, yes the solo air Sektors can be spaced down, reducing the travel and axle to crown, as the system is differnt to the Revelation solo air system.
    The RLT Ti Revelations have got a Dual flow rebound assembly in then, but you could upgrade the compression damper wirth an RCT3 unit and re tune the rebound damper. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Revelations 2013 – do they have any travel adjustment?’ is closed to new replies.