• This topic has 200 replies, 79 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by benji.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 201 total)
  • Return of the Apprentice
  • sc-xc

I love Pete Burns.

somafunk

I suffered the misfortune of viewing the first 30 mins whilst round at my neighbours, bunch of self aggrandising **** who deserve to be put to real/actual work, preferebly something manual and actually worthwhile such as a builders labourer or a gopher for a machine/engineering shop. I’d estimate they’d last a couple of hours at most before they’d get a well deserved hiding.

RustySpanner

He’s not even a real Hamster, the races aren’t real.

😀
    Correct Alan Sugar is, in fact a gerbil.

Loved it.

They all look very young, stupid and scared.
    Apart from the tall blond one who looks like a lizard in a human suit.

TheFlyingOx

That Canadian social worker missed a trick. Alan Sugar asking if his work in the arctic was counseling penguins, when by the time a kid leaves primary school they know there are no penguins in the arctic. I’d have pulled him up on that.

MrSmith
    Free Member

That Robert bloke – can imagine him sitting in his “edgy” Shoreditch drinking a skinny mochachino and wearing a cravat. With his hipster fixie propped against the fence.

Looking a right ****.

2006 wants it’s stereotype back, it’s shoppers, bubble tea and Nanamica these days.

chrismac

Stupid programme where an arrogant tosser encourages other idiots to be as awful as he is

Bregante

I suffered the misfortune of viewing the first 30 mins whilst round at my neighbours, bunch of self aggrandising **** who deserve to be put to real/actual work, preferebly something manual and actually worthwhile such as a builders labourer or a gopher for a machine/engineering shop. I’d estimate they’d last a couple of hours at most before they’d get a well deserved hiding.

And yet you’re still happy to pop round their house and watch their telly! 😉

somafunk

Nope, sorry 😀 I popped round their house on my way home from work as pete txted me earlier to ask if i would drop off a packet of skins and whilst i was there i had a cup o’ tea and a natter.

allthepies
    Free Member

Whooooosssshhhhhh….

project
    Free Member

Great programe,love the hissy fits, toys out of prams moments and the put downs.

Drac

These two statements often go hand in hand…

Maybe but when people say “they wouldn’t last 5 mins in the real world” they seem to forget that they already are. There’s a mix of people on there that’s for the entertainment factor and those that genuinely want a £250k backing. I also can’t help but think those that come out with that line work in the post room.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Watched it, but can’t say I enjoyed it. Its not even £250k anymore, its £250k with Lord Smuger having a 50% stake, plus the dismal situation of having the grumpy old git as a mentor!

Also what about that bird with the stuck up nose, didn’t she look like the Grinch?

hora
    Free Member

This is the only reason that I’d watch the Apprentice.

She blows my head gasket and top end.

the-muffin-man

Loved the bit where the guys were running to the printers then realised they’d forgotten the T-Shirts! Then they all ran back to get them – just send one of you!

I know it’s edited well but it’s still funny.

And what happened to the last winner – is she still in business?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

And so the process begins of sacking anyone with any remotely human qualities.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

This is the only reason that I’d watch the Apprentice.

She blows my head gasket and top end.

I’m not a violent person but…. every time I heard her voice I felt compelled to beat her to death with a lump hammer.

the-muffin-man

And so the process begins of sacking anyone with any remotely human qualities.

The one sacked last night possessed the great human quality of blaming everyone but himself.

theotherjonv

In the real world, whenever I’ve f***ed up I’ve always found that the best thing to do is apologise, minimise the damage, and ensure that you learn from it and don’t make the same F’up again.

I just wonder what the result would be if one of them adopted this policy in the ‘board’ room. I suspect everyone else would lose the power of speech and Sralan would implode at the lack of anything to get really angry about.

I’d also like someone to have a go at Nick about his crap jokes on countround.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Had to leave the room twice whilst that was on. Hideous. Are they forced t stick together in the two groups cos surely you’d just split the task in to pairs. Like why were five of the plonkers buing cheese slices? And what did the male team even do with the coffee? And how is selling more coffee than your team can make ‘project managing the entire task?’. And why did they count sales and not profit?

digga
    Free Member

O/T Every year, why do the inmates (especially the female ones) sound as though they’re referring to our hero, the grumpy-bollock-in-a-suit as “Sarah Alan”?

rocketman
    Free Member

USed to like it but I must admit the last few series have been routine, all the contestants are stereotypes.

Often feel like saying ‘In your opinion’ after one of Sugar/Brady/Hewer’s comments

muggomagic

Stephen looks like he might be good value. Every year I do marvel at how stupid some of the candidates are, but it seems we have a bumper crop this year. Still, it gives Dara plenty of ammo.

tragically1969
    Free Member

I also can’t help but think those that come out with that line work in the post room.

Oh, quite wrong actually, did you actually watch it ?

A task that involves going to buy something and they do the following happens

A. The PM doesn’t give them any money
    B. The team set off without any money

And you are telling me these people have a job that involves making decisions and thinking, I doubt it

mrchrispy

the blond man/woman that was the PM of the girls team has to be a ringer….no way someone is like that in real life!!!

Drac

Exactly MrChrispy some are chosen for the entertainment factor, seems this is beyond some people’s thoughts.

benji
    Free Member

A task that involves going to buy something and they do the following happens

A. The PM doesn’t give them any money
    B. The team set off without any money

And you are telling me these people have a job that involves making decisions and thinking, I doubt it

The best bit is the one who went with no money is an accountant. You couldn’t write a sitcom this unbelievable and get it aired, but get the egotistical public and it’s comedy genius.

Why did they not just get the #London t-shirts straight down to the embankment and make a killing amongst the tourists.

m0rk
    Free Member

Ready for more piss takingly bad nut jobs?

project
    Free Member

part 2 starting now, BBC1.

northernerindevon

I have to admit to looking forward to seeing this when I get home. View it as nothing more than light entertainment and its fine!

If you’ve never seen this (and you have seen the Apprentice!) you should – never fails to make me smile. YMMV depending how grumpy you are!

Cassette boy

Shame it appears there is no lovely lass this to visually ease the bellendery from what the STW collective are saying. Yay or nay?

m0rk
    Free Member

Agree, lack of filth erm… filth this series

allthepies
    Free Member

Oh my days…

Drac

“Can you rotate it?”

/turns laptop 90 degrees.

Class!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Well that’s the lanky strip of pretentious piss gone.

Drac

Could be the selling machine that slated his own product.

zippykona

Is it possible to watch without swearing?

m0rk
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    “Can you rotate it?”

/turns laptop 90 degrees.

Class!

Just be glad they didn’t get the numpty to lie on his side instead

allthepies
    Free Member

The Scottish geezer’s going to deck someone 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

And that jumper is shocking. I recon my daughter could come up with something better than that.

Drac

**** me that Scott is a horrible person.

stumpyjon

Not anymore.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 201 total)

The topic ‘Return of the Apprentice’ is closed to new replies.