Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Respraying fork lowers
  • XC_PK
    Free Member

Anyone had it done and can recommend anyone? I assume it is an Argos job as opposed to just a DIY job? I just want plain white if that makes a difference!

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

id like to no this too

Taff
    Free Member

you can do it but the same as a frame the prep is they key. Just be careful not to get anything in the seats were the dust seals sit. In my honest opinion though, ubles you have some of the stuff already then for the 30 odd spondoolies that Argos charge get them to do it but you need to be confident with stripping your forks down and rebuilding them. I think a friend had eith Mojo or TF do a package but they just sent the stuff to Argos so there was an additonal cost on top of their service etc

tangent
    Free Member

argos has it their list of rennovations…maybe you could buy some fresh 'legs' from whoever makes the forks also?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I had Orange respray a pair of Bomber legs for me many years ago after I'd filed the brake bosses off. Think they wanted about £20 for it. I was working in a bike shop at the time so it might have been more of a favour than an actual job. Can't hurt to ask though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Respraying fork lowers’ is closed to new replies.