Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replacing FOX Float R Rear Shock – advice please….
  • Morpheus00
    Free Member

Got the above on my Ellsworth ID. Despite the early incarnation of Pro Pedal it’s quite Davro (Bobby? …. I know I’ll get flamed for that). I’m considering an upgrade to a shock with lockout in the hope that it will make me less crap at climbing. Thoughts please….

mrfrosty
    Free Member

Float r’s are good shocks. How about good old fashioned more cycling to make you climb better ? or get the float r custom tuned ? or if you have cash burning a hole a rp23 shock

Morpheus00
    Free Member

No-one knows more than me that I need to get fitter <:), but I don’t want to put the little energy I’ve got into bobbing. Is the RP23 worth the upgrade? I’ve been considering the latest Rockshox efforts.. good reviews.

mrfrosty
    Free Member

Yeh rp23’s are good- i’ve bin using one for a few months now, try slowing the rebound down on your floar r as most people IMO run it too fast. Also with the rp23 you can put in in pro pedal for the ups so stiffer/less bob then in open for smooth downs!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Replacing FOX Float R Rear Shock – advice please….’ is closed to new replies.