Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Renewable energy through dance
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Just scanning some bits and pieces for reference from an old book Ive got to get back to the library, and found this lovely little table

Obviously no data for women since they do nothing all day long 🙂

I wonder what Wattage fwapping?

Comes from the book: “Building for Energy Conservation”, P. Burberry, 1978 (!) nothing new under the sun eh?

I love stuff like this:

yunki
    Free Member

seems to me that they’re Smiths fans rather than D+B fans..

Stoner
    Free Member

dont shoegazers actually extract energy from their environment?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can you imagine though, if Britain’s global standing were based on the ability of it’s menfolk to dance?

We’d be a 4th World Country. 🙁

Still be better than Australia though.

noteeth
    Free Member

Dance-energy (perhaps linked to Wii) is probably our best option for keeping the lights on.

Can you imagine though, if Britain’s global standing were based on the ability of it’s menfolk to dance?

I dunno – any country which pioneers morris-dancing and rave has got to be in with a chance. That said, it depends heavily on who was representing us…

Edukator
    Free Member

I did see the calories consumed by **** and shagging somewhere. I was a little surprised to learn shagging resulted in double the calorie consumption. When madame is en forme I reckon I’m close to zero for both.

matt_outandabout

We had some issues in early houses we worked on being too warm – any excercise in the house (ahem, jogging machines in spare rooms etc) was leading to overheating problems.

Junkyard
    Free Member

chuckles at elfin and the thread in general

wrecker
    Free Member

There’s a club in London apparently which uses pietzoelectrics in the dance floor. Why not in the bed?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Renewable energy through dance’ is closed to new replies.