Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Relentless Results
  • Harry_the_Spider
    Stu

Some not so impressive results of the race… I have never understood the mentality of folk that litter the trails they are riding!

David Spook Munro
    This is half the discarded gel wrappers cleared from the Niterider/Relentless course! Come on guys, get a grip!! Is it any wonder we are having trouble getting landowners to allow mountain bike events on their property!!

cupra
    Free Member

I agree. At this years ten under the ben I saw someone changing a puncture on the first lap, tube was just ditched at the side, I had a word and was told to f** off, reported him when I got back.

willv

damn cant see them at work – we managed 24laps in a quad so respect to Terrahawk.

Gel wrappers were disgraceful – almost every event suffers from it now.

stevemtb
    Free Member

I knew I didn’t want to see the results to this! 19th in the trios. Should really have gone out again but felt terrible after a bit of sleep and the heavy rain at day break finished me off…… Next year!

Never really spotted all the gel wrappers during the night or the day before so guessing most must have been dropped through the night.

Might be worth the No Fuss guys setting out an area or a bin(s) around the course to throw wrappers in without having to stop. They shouldn’t have to but surely worth it if it stops the amount littered round the course.

wwaswas

they just make sure that gel wrappers have a riders number on them.

on the course with a gel with no number on it? Lose a lap

your wrapper found on the course? Lose a lap

of course you;d need to stop people putting other peoples numbers on their wrappers…

Dougal
    Free Member

they just make sure that gel wrappers have a riders number on them.

Rider name on the gels at point of purchase? 😯

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Relentless Results’ is closed to new replies.