Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Redundancy cash to spend – Cotic Soul?
  • Recycler
    Free Member

I have jus got some redundancy cash (and a new job thankfully!) and have been seriously considering a Cotic Soul. I love my steel hardtails and currently ride a Cove Handjob 17.5″ on 130mm Revs.

Should I go for it? and has anyone ridden both to compare and contrast

Please help

Ta

mboy
    Free Member

From someone who is currently on the unemployed list still, take my advice and save spending any money until you actually start your next job. I thought I’d get a new job in a matter of weeks, 4 months later and still not got one!

Cotic Soul a good bet though for when you do buy one… Also consider the Genesis Altitude 853 (I have one, rate it very highly) and possibly a couple of others too. Soul is V V nice, but a little more expensive than most of its competition.

Pieface

I don’t know much about the Handjob, but I have a Soul and can’t think why you’d want another steel hardtail unless the Handjob’s geometry is very different (I believe it is).

Don’t get me wrong, the Soul is a great bike, but if it was my money I’d be spendign the money on something else, either house stuff or a totally different style of bike to what you’ve already got.

I’ve only got one bike, if you’ve already got a few then do it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Redundancy cash to spend – Cotic Soul?’ is closed to new replies.