Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommended Trails in or striking distance to Las Vegas?
  • binno
    Free Member

I’m in Vegas for 4 days and wondering if anyone has any good trail recommendations. Will have car, can travel?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I feel sorry for you. Vegas is a dump.

However, try Bootleg Canyon.

Oh, and Lotus of Siam for dinner one night.

Miguelo

Have you checked Mtbproject and Trailforks websites and apps? Definitely worth,they show plenty of trails around LV. Also, Saint George and Hurricane are close enough by USA standards(under 2 hours over the border in Utah) and again plenty of trails in both.

xyeti
    Free Member

You need to drive out to JOHN MULLS ROAD KILL GRILL. Oh my god. Also the Egg and I for breakfast ;-0

Didnt ride there as i was going across to Santa Cruz, Marin County etc but the vegas i went to was spotlessly clean. No sign of litter anywhere. Loads and loads of people warned me about what a shithole it is. I must have gone to the wrong Vegas.

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

McGhies do bike hire and guided tours, done a couple of 1:1 tours and they’re great!

binno
    Free Member

Trail App in hand, looks great. Are the trails marked or posted so I won’t get extremely lost out in the hills?

DM52
    Free Member

Second recommendation for McGhies – Fantastic day out. Does cost a bit but well worth it in my opinion, they even flipped the brakes on the bike I hired.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.trailforks.com/
    Install and download Nevada

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommended Trails in or striking distance to Las Vegas?’ is closed to new replies.