Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me online photo printing
  • Lucas
    Free Member

I want to get a print of a 50cm by 50cm image, who would you recommend?

crazy-legs

PhotoBox.

DrJ

photobox.co.uk

Lucas
    Free Member

Photobox is who I'd normally use but their uploader is not working – can't find the proxy server

coffeeking
    Free Member

What are they like for colour reproduction? I'm very picky about my colours but obviously don't have a calibrated monitor etc (working on that)?

Kit
    Free Member

I had a few large prints done, 20cm by something, from Photobox. Framed and on the wall. Look good, but never did a comparison with the original on the computer.

Snapfish are good, but I don't think they do the size you want.

tonyg2003

Check out the Gadget show website (www.five.tv I think) they did a review of on-line shops and came up with some good recomendations. Photoshop was top5 and we use them. Although not the best / cheapest compromise according to the Gadget show.

Milkie
    Free Member

What are they like for colour reproduction? I'm very picky about my colours but obviously don't have a calibrated monitor etc (working on that)?

Photobox are rubbish. Quality is pretty poor and colours are not correct. If you are picky about your colours and don't have a calibrated monitor, then they probably will turn our a little different, no matter where you get them printed.

togsPrint is used by a load of professional photographers, with good prices too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me online photo printing’ is closed to new replies.