Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me an all in one printer
  • iolo
    Free Member

I need a new all in one printer – scan, print, copy and fax.
    Anyone have any recommendations and where to buy?
    The cheaper the better.
    Thankyou

fingerbike
    Free Member

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-2919B008AA-PIXMA-MP540-Printer/dp/B001EO6Z5U

Its been a great printer scanner etc.. print cartridges are pretty reasonable too. Lacking the fax but you can do that from your PC…

JulianA
    Free Member

HP Photosmart C4585 or similar HP?

Wireless for £69.99 and great prints and excellent scanning capabilities. Copies fine but no fax, but as fingerbike said, you can do that from your PC… And cartridge prices are not out of this world so far.

Nice bit of kit.

curiousorange
    Free Member

And just to complete the recommendations for the big name manufacturers.
    A vote here for the Epson Stylus Photo RX600. A six colour printer. I can not fault the print quality nor scanner. It also does slides if that`s a requirement.

Lactic
    Free Member

I'd steer clear of HP. Great hardware but the software we had was riddled with bugs and kept crashing the PC. After putting up with it for a few years we've just got a new canon and it's great.
    Oh and I wouldn't worry to much about the initial cost, it's dwarfed by the subsequent outlay on ink cartridges.

Lionheart
    Free Member

We have worked through quitea few, for one reason or another they seem to last about a year (so dont get in too much spare ink!) the est so far, at least with our Macs, is the Cannon MX850, great printing, fast, easy to use, fast very good copier/scanner, – for what it is- Kids have a 60-70 HP which works well, cheaper ink, but slower and quality much lower.

john_drummer
    Free Member

HP F2100 here. seems to be ok, hasn't crashed the PC yet & I've had it over a year.

I'm not exactly a heavy user though – although those that have met me may disagree 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an all in one printer’ is closed to new replies.