Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me a wireless alarm
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Looking to replace old and not fit for purpose alarm – anyone used a wireless one that they can recommend?

Cheers

jonnyrockymountain

I had a response one about 15-20 years ago when they first came out and it was really good, if that helps

midlifecrashes

Ordered one of these for my son who is sleeping through his beep beep type one too often. Runs on AA batteries.

billytinkle
    Free Member

We have a visonic powermax. Very happy with it and had good range to guard the shed without an extender too.

konabona
    Free Member

+1 For the Visonic powermax, I’ve fitted a couple of these and never had any issues. I’ve heard good things about the Scantronic kit too.

mrben101
    Free Member

Fitted a Yale Wireless alarm to the Mother in Laws house a couple of years ago – only one false alarm in all that time, it calls you when it goes off and you can add smoke alarms, remotes etc to the system if you want.

No ones broken in so I hopefully its doing its job! I’m sure a professionally fitted setup is better but for the money it seems pretty good.

johndoh
    Free Member

Yeah I was looking at the Yale ones online – Screwfix has 100+ very good reviews on it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a wireless alarm’ is closed to new replies.