Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • I fully expect this to last only one post…..
  • kevj
    Free Member

tomhoward – Member
    Respect for everyone is paramount.
    including wimmins, and the not leering and letching over them? (in public anyway)
    POSTED 56 SECONDS AGO

The thing is, I’ve seen far worse letchery from both sexes in other threads. Someone with a power trip and too much influence.

Boys fancy girls and girls fancy boys. Some boys fancy boys and some girls fancy girls. It’s all good until you mention it in here.

I was about to post the above in the threads locked thread. Why? Really?

Spin
    Free Member

I assume you’re referring to the Rachel thread?

I find some of the modding decisions on here strange. A bit of innocent chat about an attractive celeb is locked and threads like the one not so long ago that became ‘women in the media I hate’ are allowed to continue.

Is there a crack down going on?

soobalias
    Free Member

i have nothing constructive to say

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lucien

+1 spin – bizarre

Junkyard
    Free Member

because we are not teenagers and this is not Nuts magazine

yes people fancy other people but i never encounter this sort of behaviour except for on here where you further argue its normal and everyone does it.

kevj
    Free Member

Junky, yes you are right. But the tone wasn’t as low as nuts (horrid mag imo) and there is nothing wrong with anyone’s opinion. The point of this thread is to point out the disparity between decisions.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Seven.

wwaswas

Stuff tends to get moderated based on reports so if the other thread wasn’t reported it wouldn’t have been looked at?

scaredypants

err, Nine !

Junkyard
    Free Member

it really depends what the opinion is as to whether its wrong

1. its their ball they decide
    2. Different mods so some slightly different judgements

If you were a mod and you made all the decisions instead we would all just say the same about your judgements [ or mine] though the line would be in a different place

like it, lump it or leave

Pick one

kevj
    Free Member

Seven

🙂 8

Drac

From the rules

No posts of a sexual nature, including images of a sexual nature or intended to provoke a sexual response.

Now if you wish to know more why a deleted thread about a deleted thread was deleted then email us please do not start a post about it.

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘I fully expect this to last only one post…..’ is closed to new replies.