Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • recommend me a smallish holdall
  • freeagent
    Free Member

any recommendations for a tough, but smallish holdall?
    something around 35 litres, but pretty rugged.
    Budget – upto £75.

Cheers

trail_rat
    Free Member

Rugged , get one from montrose rope and sail , it wont ever be fashionable , you will look like an oil worker but mines held up well , my only gruntlement about them is mines has my company logo all over and its. Pain in arse in some of the countrys i go to for both customs and taxi drivers claimg to be from my company.

Colleagues swapped theirs out for north face and the like have found them going missing at airports readily.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

On the subject not winning fashion awards – the 40l drybag from Lomo. £20 (ex postage), had mine for 7 or so years, kicked and abused, been through numerous airports, still works. also distinctive enough not to go missing from the carousel.

mark90
    Free Member

I’ll recommend Berghaus Mule 40 on the basis that my Mule 100 (older pre wheels model) has taken some abuse and survived numerous airports.

alfabus
    Free Member

not my picture:

bit big?

footflaps

Does she work for GCHQ?

druidh
    Free Member

Not a bad fancy dress outfit though?

freeagent
    Free Member

@bigbutslimmerbloke – that is nice, but i have a larger 60 litre, ‘roll top’ dry bag (also yellow) but it is a bit big for a overnight, and the roll-top is a bit of faff sometimes..

@alfabus – bit big, but could live with it if she comes with it ;o)

This is what i’ve been looking at –
    null

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a smallish holdall’ is closed to new replies.