Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA – the ultimate kit bag
  • peterfile
    Free Member

Some monday morning cheer 🙂

Deployment Bag for sale on ebay

I bought some of these to deal with my ever growing outdoor equipment (and girlfriend) issues 🙂

Did a MINI REVIEW of just how spacious they actually are (more for fun than anything else!)…

fasthaggis

That is wrong on so many levels 🙂

> photo reported <

Houns

Work for gchq?

Houns

Also does it unzip from the other end? 😉

mos

For some reason, keeping my girlfriend in a bag with just her head poking out massively appeals for some reason, would certainly keep the clutter down for sure.
    Also, don’t take this the wrong way, but i am getting visions of Doodle from Magic Roundabout.

fasthaggis

😀

Cougar

Dougal.

Good heavens.

righog
    Free Member

😀 looks good just spent ” a small fortune” on a very similar looking Berghaus one.

swampi
    Free Member

is this the same one used by MI6……

jambalaya
    Free Member
    ohnohesback
    Free Member

A good plan but you’d be foiled by the hand search, the carry-on rules, and the excess weight.

peterfile
    Free Member

Also does it unzip from the other end?

I wasn’t allowed to place any objects as a “tail” 🙁

matt_outandabout

Ikea bags FTW

It too can have an attractive model with it…

Houns

😉

davetrave
    Free Member

I have/had several of those – the wife and I keep getting issued new ones each time we go away. The older ones were pretty tough bits of kit, in fact I still use the first one I was issued 5 years ago and it’s been manhandled by the kind and considerate RAF baggage handlers at Brize, thrown out of hovering helicopters and dropped out of the back of a Herc on a pallet. Unfortunately, as with lots of good little bits of kit in Defence, the quest for ever reduced costs has resulted in a reduction in the qulaity of those black bags to the point the last one my wife had lasted the outward journey of her latest deployment and then had to be binned. That said, we’re probably at the extreme end of the usage spectrum from what you’ll be doing with yours. Although by the looks of things I could be wrong…

They are still a pretty good bit of kit though for the amount of crap you can stuff in them though.

peterfile
    Free Member

hahaha, that’s quality matt.

Does anyone have a few Lidl bags I can borrow? Just so I can do a comparison 🙂

willard

My wife is now getting annoyed at the number of those that I have in my G4 cupboard. At some point I’ll have to start turning them away, but until that point, I’m only using the first one I got given. It feels the toughest.

peterfile
    Free Member

Sell them to me willard, one can never have enough black holdalls 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA – the ultimate kit bag’ is closed to new replies.