Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a sleeping bag.
  • relboy
    Free Member

2-3 seasons, april-september ish. Not silly money, mine is feeling a bit cold.

Cheers.

surfer
    Free Member

Alpkit

Sandwich

Keep an eye on Field and Trek, sign up for the weekly newsletter as I got a down 3 season down bag from them for under £100 some time back.

Pieface

At Blacks (In Sheffield anyway) they're selling Quantum 500 (3 season down bag) for £35 ATM.

backhander
    Free Member

Alpkit, surfer is absolutely correct.
    Rab if you want really really fancy.

fubar
    Free Member

have your tried a liner bag…not sure who sells them now but I have a silk liner bag and it really adds some warmth and comfort…and you then have the option when it is too warm to not use the liner (or only use the liner when it's really warm.

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

as fubar said, a silk liner makes a big difference. i'll use one for most of the year! while lying with my sleeping bag open.

big agnes camping stuff is really rather good.
    check it out at http://www.isoactive.com/bigagnes/index.php

call iso active for pricing (it doesn't quite come across straight with the exchange rate). or any queries you have. (you can order from them too).
    will have a bag to suit your needs…

xherbivorex
    Free Member

slight hijack, but how about recommendations for the same but synthetic rather than down bags? snugpak any good?

trail_rat
    Free Member

snugpak good

use a mammut/ajungaluk tundra with a silk liner bag my self. Versatile set up that ive been round the world using. and slept on a hammock in my own back garden

got a good deal on 2 for 40 quid a pop – from 70 at the time

also have a wynnster superlite bag – rated to 10 degrees – its useless – i wouldnt sleep in it alone in the house -never mind in the open ! good as a liner bag for the ajungaluk if its colder but not cold enough to warrent big bertha the -20 bag ….

I dont trust my self with down

nedrapier

cheapest silk liners I've seen are sold by DD Hammocks

down a bit

Sandwich

How about one of these?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a sleeping bag.’ is closed to new replies.