• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Recommend me a mini pump.
  • Fop
    Free Member

Seem to have lost my Topeak Master Blaster (w/ guage), so looking to buy a new mini pump. Was going to buy same again, but lost one will probably turn up one day, so may as well buy different. Suggestions please. Only proviso is that it fits both presta & schraeder.

Thanks.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Really impressed by my new Lezyne Alloy Drive Mini. Really well made and better capacity than my old Blackburn so quicker to inflate. The biggest thing is that is has a tube, like old fashioned pumps which makes it much easier to use than pumps that clamp directly on to the valve. Does both types as well

leggyblonde
    Free Member

specialized air tool mini. easy to inflate with and nice and small. free sticky patches too 🙂

rickmeister

Another vote for the Leyzine here, bit expenive but its a very good andhopefully durable bit of kit. The flexi tube and foot piece makes it very effective.

scholarsgate
    Free Member

definately the lezyne alloy drive mini

rootes1

Lezyne Alloy Drive Mini – no contest – the fact it has a nice little hose that does presta and schraeder is ace and lessens any damage on the valve

i went for the short one

trailmonkey

mountain morph. folds out into a mini track pump.

thread closed. no, really.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Lezyne Micro Floor Drive or Topeak Morph Mountain.

Both excellent, both under £30 (I think the Topeak is cheaper).

v10
    Free Member

Lezyne Alloy Mini Drive here too: lovely piece of kit.

FuzzyWuzzy

What mk1fan said (currently use a Mountain Morph myself, I think the Turbo Morph has a pressure gauge if you need one).

witty.name
    Free Member

And another vote for the lezyne here.Great pump.

gingerflash

Lezyne pictured above. It's brilliant. Really fast* and you won't snap any more presta valves.

*hard work if you run high pressures though.

Richyb
    Free Member

I've got the Lezyne mini its a lovely made piece of kit but its not fast at all when compared to a mountain morph.

DezB
    Free Member

Lezyne Alloy Drive Mini – I can bead UST tyres with it, which says a lot!
    Also, it is greatly admired by riding buddies who ooh and ahh over it's shiny good looks.
    What more could you want?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a mini pump.’ is closed to new replies.