Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • recommend me a good computer game
  • Zukemonster
    Free Member

Fell off my bike at the weekend, and need something to absorb some hours…

I'm bored of all the games I have got, any recommendations?

Could be for PS3 or Mac (or windows on my mac)

darrell
    Free Member

SIMS 3

racefaceec90

what about mirror's edge.i liked it,but some people don't get on with it though.bioshock,dead space,the elder scrolls oblivion,fallout 3.you've probably played them all though?

BoardinBob

I assume it's on PS3 but Batman: Arkham Asylum is getting rave reviews

Creg

Fallout 3 is a good way to waste time. Deadspace is OK but Im finding it rather dull. Bioshock is absolutely brilliant, as is Assassins Creed.

Pook

quake live online. Free and fun!

Zukemonster
    Free Member

ooh I had forgotten about Assassins creed, kept meaning to get it, and always managed to avoid it…. might be time to take the plunge.. Looks good on the box.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Call of Duty WaW

fingerbike
    Free Member

Not bought anything recent but of the ones I bought a little while ago i'd go with Bioshock, If you haven't played it yet then i'd strongly suggest you do, awesome game IMO…

The Orange Box is also a bargain, get 4 good games; half life, half life 2 etc…

I got bored of COD WAW pretty quickly and went back to call of duty 4…

atlaz
    Free Member

CoD – WaW gets another vote for me, but on multiplayer, play hardcore mode, far more fun.

goog
    Free Member

space invaders

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Pong

Zukemonster
    Free Member

Thank for the tips, just got a copy of Bioshock loading up on the PS3, already looking good, should be a nice distraction from returning to work tomorrow…

Not really got into a game for a while now, maybe this will be the one.., or maybe I am getting too grown up..

chvck
    Free Member

Bioshock made me cack myself!

Creg

Theres parts of Bioshock that are very entertaining…running around blowing peoples brains out to the sounds of Sinatra certainly raised a smile for me.

Cant wait for Bioshock2 😀

Smudger666

COD4 Multiplayer – hardcore deathmatch 🙂 – worst thing you could do is start playing it (if you havent already) – it will soak up all your free time.

Quake live online as previously stated.

mirrors edge was fantastic – partly because itwas different, partly because there were Hawt cyberchicks 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a good computer game’ is closed to new replies.