Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me a Cross Trainer
  • cjk

Folk,

Can you pass on your recommendations for a cross trainer for home? while you’re at it, I’d also appreciate a clarification as to what’s the difference between a cross trainer and an elipical.

Thanks in advance.

CJK

iDave
    Free Member

the difference is that one isn’t quite as **** as the other. both are expensive places to hang clothes at night.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I have one for sale if you’re interested. Cost £500 new, very little use, would take £300 for it. Would be a bugger to post though 😉 Bought it as a present for my wife but she hardly used it.

And I thought a cross trainer/eliptical trainer were the same thing.

mos

Ebay is best place. we have one that i can’t even be arsed to sell becuase after watching a few similar ones it’s just not worth it.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Mine is a Bremshey btw, don’t have model details but I can get them if you’re interested. It’s at my father in laws in Yorkshire at the moment but could have it in Glasgow in a couple of weeks (or anywhere in between the two).

cjk

Appreciate the “clothes hanger” comment – I once bought a running machine in a moment of madness – sold it on after only a could of runs. However I seem to be suffering from some sort of Sciatica / lower back pain that does go away if I have a few sessions on said trainer.

Gary, I might be interested and might be in the Glasgow area in the future, what are the details? Any photos?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Hi cjk, no pics but I can give you all the details later. Do you want the details to your email address in your profile?

If you do want it you’ll need to give me a bit of notice as it’s in Yorkshire at the moment. I’d be happy to drop it off somewhere for you though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Cross Trainer’ is closed to new replies.