Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me a computer mouse
  • chakaping
    Free Member

The tesco one I got a couple of weeks ago is already failing.

Is there an affordable, reliable alternative I can buy online (with free delivery)?

🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I got a Logitec wireless one from Asda and it seems fine. Certainly 10000000 times better than the Asda own brand one I bought and subsequently threw away (for cheap PC laptop at home).

But Apple Magic Mice piss on everything else (for Mac at work).

nickjb
    Free Member

Microsoft make good basic mice, Logitec are good if you want a few more features.

z1ppy

Agree with Nick, MS ones seem solid to me, anything else thats been good tends to be rebadged MS ones.

Clobber
    Free Member

I always plump for a microsoft basic optical mouse and it gets used all day everyday….

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Can’t beat a good old Intellimouse optical 1.1….

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I have no idea of current availability, but my (probably) 5 year old Logitech laser mouse is just divine – nice and chunky and perfectly formed 😀

paulosoxo
    Free Member

My ASDA one is no bother. I have a small microsoft wireless* one that I got from work inmy laptop bag that is fine too.

* what actually is the point of a wireless mouse by the way, other than keeping your desk tidy?

chakaping
    Free Member

Overwhelmed by choice on net, going to Tesco tomorrow to pick one myself (wife let 3yo daughter pick this one).

Thanks for advice, will look for MS or logitech.

* what actually is the point of a wireless mouse by the way, other than keeping your desk tidy?

I know, I have found this one v annoying the way it keeps going to sleep.

hitman
    Free Member

logitech performance mx

tron
    Free Member

I bought a multi pack of Microsoft mice a while back. Shoot me your address over and I’ll lob one in the post.

chakaping
    Free Member

Cherrs tron. will do when on pc

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a computer mouse’ is closed to new replies.