• This topic has 164 replies, 63 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by timc.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 165 total)
  • debt problem
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you out goings must be higher than you’re income!

Well done. You obviously have a razor-sharp mind. Indispensable no doubt, in your job as a debt collector.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

You really are a snidey little creep, aren’t you?

well its our money dont you think we keep a check on what you waste it on, were legally obliged to any way.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Well done. You obviously have a razor-sharp mind. Indispensable no doubt, in your job as a debt collector.

this seems to be the problem, why should you live a life style you cant afford.

Does debt collection pay well jumpy and do you require a decent education to access such a delightful profession?

Oh, and do you still live with your mummy? You didn’t answer.

jools182
    Free Member

@ jumpupanddown I ran the debt up when I was unemployed 😕

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

that jumpy manages to bully

so what should the banks do the,

hi ive lost my job….

that’s ok, just forget about the 30 grand you owe us….

i dont think the banks would last long do you? Also much of that money is peoples savings…

also i dont bully the nicer you are the more money you collect, being very nice gets you more payments.

compositepro
    Free Member

i thought most of it was the tax payers money now

so what should the banks do the,

that’s ok, just forget about the 30 grand you owe us….yeah they probably did say that Because “we will write it off as a loss and sell the debt for pittance to a debt collection agency”

i dont think the banks would last long do you? Also much of that money is peoples savings…Oh could someone also get the taxpayer to bail us out

timc
    Free Member

jools182 – Member
    @ jumpupanddown I ran the debt up when I was unemployed

from what you have said, you ran the debt up whilst employed & then it spiraled when your became unemployed.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What a feeling
    When you’re dancing on the ceiling

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

@ jumpupanddown I ran the debt up when I was unemployed

did you claim all you’re benefits, what did you spend the money on? did you have payment protection for you’re debits?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Oh could someone also get the taxpayer to bail us out

you do realise the whole crisis started because people were not paying there mortgages and debits don’t you!!!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

from what you have said, you ran the debt up whilst employed & then it spiraled when your became unemployed.

That’s not what he says in his OP :

I was out of work for almost 2 years and during that time ran up and overdraft and a credit card bill with natwest.

jools182
    Free Member

I had an average overdraft facility and I had some money owing on credit cards. I know its not very clever but I wasn’t planning to lose my job. I’m sure it wasn’t unusual at the time for people to have overdrafts and owe a little on a credit card (it was just the one credit card, typo in the op)

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

I was out of work for almost 2 years and during that time ran up and overdraft and a credit card bill with natwest.

it took two years to get as job???

you do realise the whole crisis started because people were not paying there mortgages and debits don’t you!!!

No, the creditors forgot their responsibility for a duty of care to check capability to repay when frivalously lending money with pound signs in their eyes. You can’t just blame the people who borrowed.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Payment Protection.

The kind of stuff mis-sold by your colleagues?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Does debt collection pay well jumpy and do you require a decent education to access such a delightful profession?

i have a degree, and i live at least 300 miles away from my mumy.. i bet you’re pissed coz you owe the bank a shit load of cash and have some how managed to convince you’re self you shouldn’t have to pay it back as the bank are such nasty people!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

it took two years to get as job???

Yes you **** idiot. Why don’t you read his post since you are so keen to comment

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

No, the creditors forgot their responsibility for a duty of care to check capability to repay when frivalously lending money with pound signs in their eyes. You can’t just blame the people who borrowed.

i totally agree, i mean we shouldn’t let the working classes borrow money should we, and people should not be held responsible for there own actions, its our fault there morons!

donsimon
    Free Member

Wasn’t the subprime mortgage the main reason for the credit crisis, lending money to debt defaulters at high interest rates as a way for the banks to make more profits?
    The main reason was pure and simple GREED by all parties.

GJP
    Free Member

As we have seen the banks are more than capable of shafting themselves in their arses ad infinitum without the help of the average man/woman on the street.

It therefore seems somewhat hypocritical for the employees of banks and their partners to be critical of how others manage their own financial affairs. Pot Kettle Black.

jumpupanddown you really should not be so quick to judge. Have you not figured it out that it is down to the likes of Jools and all us other tax payers which mean you still have a job.

What better business to be in than one where you are rewarded for such gross incompetence and failure.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Yes you **** idiot. Why don’t you read his post since you are so keen to comment

you mean it took two years to find a job he considered him self worthy of. Lots of jobs out there if youre willing to do whats available, min wage is better than the dull.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

jumpupanddown you really should not be so quick to judge. Have you not figured it out that it is down to the likes of Jools and all us other tax payers which mean you still have a job.

my bank didnt borrow any money from the goverment.

shaggmiester
    Free Member

jumpupanddown – Member
    Oh could someone also get the taxpayer to bail us out
    POSTED 37 SECONDS AGO # REPORT-POST

– The banks got greedy!! I bet you don’t have many friends do you? Or if you do, I bet you don’t act like the complete cock you are on here! Please will you do me a favour and go and hang yourself? Cheers 😆

jumpupanddown – Member

i have a degree, and i live at least 300 miles away from my mumy.. i bet you’re pissed coz you owe the bank a shit load of cash and have some how managed to convince you’re self you shouldn’t have to pay it back as the bank are such nasty people!

I see the degree didn’t help your punctuation and grammatical skilz. Maybe you don’t need them in your job?

I’m not pissed about anything pal, well maybe with the exception of your attitude. I always pay my debts, however various lending facilities have still chosen to give me a shit load of cash that they have no reassurances I could repay if I fell on hard times.

Northwind

jumpupanddown – Member

you mean it took two years to find a job he considered him self worthy of

Nice…

jools182 – Member

I lost my job a few years ago. During my time off I had some health problems with stress and anxiety.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you mean it took two years to find a job he considered him self worthy of.

No. I mean if you are going to repeatedly comment on a thread, such as you have on this one, then why can’t you be bothered to read the original post ?

Are you that lazy and incompetent in your job ?

compositepro
    Free Member

Yeah they were in the prime position to gamble with literally millions….

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

various lending facilities have still chosen to give me a shit load of cash that they have no reassurances I could repay if I fell on hard times.

pleas understand the bank is a business, its not there to be nice to you its there to make money for its share holders, get over it!! Yes it pays well!

Brycey
    Free Member

Am I right in thinking the charmer that was ilovemygears and jumpupanddown are one and the same?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Could be Brycey. The spelling is a bit of a clue, ain’t it ?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

no doubt ill be in touch with some of you soon.

jumpupanddown – Member

no doubt ill be in touch with some of you soon.

Can’t wait

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Am I right in thinking the charmer that was ilovemygears and jumpupanddown are one and the same?

Oh get you Columbo. 🙂

Liking your work though Brycey.

Brycey
    Free Member

I live in Manchester so at least you’re nowhere near me…

donsimon
    Free Member

pleas understand the bank is a business, its not there to be nice to you its there to make money for its share holders, get over it!! Yes it pays well!

Doea this mean that all those lovely adverts where the banks are offering to help me and make my life more beautiful are, infact, bull crap?

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Doea this mean that all those lovely adverts where the banks are offering to help me and make my life more beautiful are, infact, bull crap?

yes utter shit!

Brycey
    Free Member

Obnoxious – tick
    Offensive – tick
    Terrible spelling and grammar/dyslexic – tick
    Four word continuous name – tick
    Lives in Manchester – tick

CSI Brycey signing out.

False advertising? Tsk!

Brycey
    Free Member

Don Simon; I’ve heard with some banks when you go in the staff all gather together and sing and/or DJ for radio stations.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘debt problem’ is closed to new replies.