Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend: a trail pump with a lifetime warranty?
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Any out there? Tempted to get a Mountain Morph but would like something that'll last forever!

trail_rat
    Free Member

not gonna happen …. seals perish – as i found out with my 10 year old seldom used blackburn mtn air ….

mountain morph beats all other pumps into a cocked hat … 90psi in road tires – no issue , 40psi in an 2.1 tires no sweat either

RichPenny
    Free Member

I was going to say mountain morph too. Mines lasted pretty well so far, and it converts into a little track pump 🙂 How cool is that, it's like bike transformers…

Phatman
    Free Member

or find a pump that can be rebuilt, my blackburn mtn air is so old I cant remember when I got it, >10years for sure, rebuilt twice in that time. I'd love a new slick, shiny pump for the trail but if there's nothing wrong why fix it…

jam-bo

blackburn have lifetime warranty. when i couldn't get a rebuild kit for my really old one they gave me a new one.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I've got a Blackburn which has a lifetime guarntee- but lost the receipt and its not very good anyway!

trail_rat
    Free Member

you tried to get parts recently for the mtn air dave ? i bought a rebuild kit for mine about 2 weeks back after it failed on me …. didnt fit seems thing have changed at some point … thought **** it and bought a morph after using someone elses to rescue my ride. Wish id done it long ago to be fair ..

nickjb
    Free Member

Blackburn have a lifetime warranty but you need it. Mine fell apart 3 times before I retired it to a drawer.

scottyjohn
    Free Member

Those lezyne pumps look amazing, and they have readily available rebuild kits too
    shown here

scaredypants

you don't need a receipt for blackburn and my 2 are very reliable – 1 is a recent replacement for a 10+ year old pump I bought in USA

Those morphs ARE great though (left mine in a backpack on a bench on the seafront & some scrote lifted it 👿 )

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Ordered a Morph- may post the Blackburn back.

Phatman
    Free Member

Terry, it was a while ago now an all i needed was the valve adpater really as the presta side had become a bit chewed.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=16862

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend: a trail pump with a lifetime warranty?’ is closed to new replies.