Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • really, over an f'ing card
  • miketually
    Free Member

*cries into his beard*

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

The message was that Santa loves ginger people wasn't it??? I don't know about you chaps and chapeses, but I'd be more offended if it said Santa hates gingers, thoughts?

Smee
    Free Member

Correct my if I'm wrong, but none of those three kids are ginger and if that mother's a hair colour is natural then i'm the pope. I have a ginger kid and would not be offended by this card – it's quite funny.

Junkyard
    Free Member

so I can insult your ginger kid but not help them when they fall over?

Smee
    Free Member

No, but you can blow me if you want to.

grumm
    Free Member

I have a ginger kid and would not be offended by this card – it's quite funny.

Yeah but you're a ****.

Smee
    Free Member

Cheers for that Grumm – I think you're a 4 star geezer too.

jimmy

That Tim Mincin Song – He says 2 'G's, an 'R' and an 'E', an 'I' and an 'N'…

Then he sings 'only a ginger can call another ginger ginger'.

Anybody else spot what this is also an anagram for that would also fit the line, if sang by, say, Dr Dre;

Only a n….. could call another n….. n……

But I'm not allowed to write the 'N' word, right?

And to prove it, is it spelt with an 'A' or an 'E'?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Jimmy, that's the gag.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Goan – Premier Member

As you are such a total c0ck to be honest I would not know where to start

Nice defence of your entirely logical position …..that education is clearly having results then.

ChristoGinger
    Free Member

Hi, I'm ginger as are my wife and two kids (but they are proper gingers I'm strawberry blonde)- I find it funny, however, though still a joke if it it said santa loves black kids or muslims there would have been far more outrage.

personally I don't se any difference between the colour of my hair and the colour of someone's skin.

although if it said fat kids it would have been funnier.

maxray
    Free Member

I'm still laughing at the "rip your throat out comment". 😀 The joys of hiding behind a keyboard, surely Bombers would be better.

It is obviously a card for a grown up to send to another so I can't see a problem.

Surely the pi$$ taking of fat/ginger/bald/big ears or noses etc is proved as being just that as it is widespread between friends and as far as I am aware people don't get murdered for being ginger etc.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Christmas card joke is a bit shit shocker!

yoda
    Free Member

I actually wanted one to send to my brother!
    Who would not be offended in the slightest.
    Now I can't just because some fat ugly ginner bint ( am I ok saying that?) in York was slightly offended after pondering on it for a while( see last nights Calendar news!)
    I was ginger at birth but quickly realised the error of my ways and changed my hair colour.I was blonde by the time I was two!

backhander
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    so I can insult your ginger kid but not help them when they fall over?

Goan – Premier Member

Thats a classic.

I thought the whole reason that the "N" bomb is so offensive was because it was used by slavemasters.
    When the f*** have gwars been enslaved?
    It's not even in the same league, I can't believe that it's even been suggested.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘really, over an f'ing card’ is closed to new replies.