Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 116 total)
  • Rant… SILLY BINT!
  • user-removed
    Free Member

nuke – Member

….I’d call the police for him not stopping at scene of accident and he fortunately changed his tune. Turned out he owned a gargae and he had a brand new wing mirror colour matched up and fitted for me in less than a week.

Aye, but just wait until the tin of tuna hidden in the depths of your engine starts to rot…

saleem
    Free Member

Until my GF did her advanced driving last year she thought they were called wind mirrors, finding replacement wind mirrors could prove difficult.

bigyinn
    Free Member

The sad thing is that logically you have right of way, because they are deviating into your side of the road and therefore your space, nobody ACTUALLY has right of way (the highway code in this case is advisory). Of course everything works fine until someone decides its MEMEMEMEME and then you end up with broken wingmirrors.
    PS Get your n/s suspension and tracking checked to make sure the curb impact hasn’t knocked anything out of whack.
    Oh and bonus points for using “window licker”.

zokes
    Free Member

PMSL at the hand-wringers over the use of the word ‘bint’.

Cougar

I want to know what she’s doing about you illegally driving on the pavement.

DezB
    Free Member

I want to know what she’s doing about you illegally driving on the pavement.

Posting a rant on Mumsnet?

Cougar

(-:

In seriousness, I wouldn’t have entertained any dialogue with the father, if he’s being awkward. “What’s it got to do with you?” *click*

Never understood why people have to be arsey about stuff like this. It’s enough hassle as it is without compounding the issues.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Just spoke to the insurers and told them about the slow puncture and scrubbing to the outside edge of the tyre that hit the curb (genuine by the way) which points to my tracking being knocked out of line.

Hopefully get that fixed too! :o)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Bint, silly little bitch and window licker, all in one thread ? Well done chaps, you’re coming over really well – chapeaux!

konabunny
    Free Member

I think that’s an 8.5 rant. If the photo had been off a mobile, in poor focus because the RAGE that was coursing through your body at the time, it would have cracked the 9.0 barrier imvho.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback Konabunny, I’ll bear it all in mind next time.. 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Possibly a flaming nuclear mushroom cloud would have bumped up the score also.

avdave2

Bint, silly little bitch and window licker, all in one thread

And despite her being all those things she could still get a discount to enter a mountain bike race!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Hopefully the lass will learn something from this lesson. The world does not revolve around her…

edsbike
    Free Member

Is it too late to put in a whiplash claim?

Don’t get me started on this…

🙄

Lifer
    Free Member

edsbike – Member
    “Is it too late to put in a whiplash claim?”
    Don’t get me started on this…

Too late 😆

edsbike
    Free Member

Too late

I meant again!

😐

thegreatape
    Free Member

Sounds like she was a bit stupid, but if you had time to take a photo of the situation as the crash was imminent, then perhaps you could have avoided it if you’d given 100% concentration to your driving?

njee20
    Free Member

Surely the accident pre-dates the photo?!

woody2000

The world does not revolve around her…

If she was absolutely enormous, and floating in space, maybe it would.

I suspect Shib took that pic AFTER the incident TGA 🙂

s
    Free Member

I take it from your rant,she was not fit 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

Are you sure?

bellerophon
    Free Member

10/10 for me as the use of the word bint reminded me of a book called ‘Stanley and the women’, might have to dig it out and read again

kimbers

are you sure you dont have whiplash?

Junkyard
    Free Member

zokes – Member
    PMSL at the hand-wringers over the use of the word ‘bint’.

You are Jim davidson and I claim my £5

Drapoon
    Free Member

Some berk dented my car in a car park but was kind enough to swap insurance details with me & resolve the damage…..unfortunately I have recently realised it really wasnt worth the hassle as my insurance premium has gone up by £60 a year as am apparently a “greater risk” due to the claim for his mistake on his insurance….think on 🙄

jon1973
    Free Member

Some berk dented my car in a car park

Was he a window licker as well?

HermanShake
    Free Member

she should at least HAVE THE BALLS to ring me herself!!!!!

This iced the cake for me.

Thankyou.

jon1973
    Free Member

she should at least HAVE THE BALLS to ring me herself!!!!!

Girls these days just have no spunk at all.

D0NK

Bigyin what did you get done for?

D0NK

my insurance premium has gone up by £60 a year as am apparently a “greater risk” due to the claim for his mistake on his insurance

insurance outfits tax the unlucky, something I could not believe when it was pointed out to me (on here)

Del

You are Jim davidson and I claim my £5

nice try. unfortunately you’ll find that £5 has gone to subsidise the other driver’s insurance, her being a female an’ all. 😉

bonj
    Free Member

if i were you I’d get a shit hot lawyer and sue the tits off her.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Ban all women from driving!
    Giving them the vote was the thin end of the wedge.

wwaswas

you’re very merciless, ming.

binners

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4[/video]

zokes
    Free Member

PMSL @ Junky trying very hard to be offended for comedic effect

zokes
    Free Member

Some berk dented my car in a car park but was kind enough to swap insurance details with me & resolve the damage…..unfortunately I have recently realised it really wasnt worth the hassle as my insurance premium has gone up by £60 a year as am apparently a “greater risk” due to the claim for his mistake on his insurance….think on

I was pleasantly surprised recently when trying to sort out insurance here in Oz. Having had my car written off for me by some clumsy oaf* on the motorway a couple of years back, I of course declared it as a not-at-fault accident. The nice lady said it doesn’t matter as it wasn’t my fault so i don’t need to declare it 🙂

*This may be offensive to some men

transapp
    Free Member

According to the news this evening, based on more women failing their driving tests on reversing (about 2% IIRC) ‘women have less spacial awareness – it’s a well known fact’ Brilliant. Couldn’t tell if the bloke was simply trolling.

project
    Free Member

At least she knows who her dad is.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 116 total)

The topic ‘Rant… SILLY BINT!’ is closed to new replies.