Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ragley Blue Pig Stolen from Hebden Bridge.
  • singletrackmatt

Hi Guys

If you could keep your eyes out Young Hassan who works at blazing Saddles in Hebden Bridge has had his blue pig stolen from his Garage on Friday night…

It has a white rock shox sektor, hope pro2 evo straight pull on stans flow rims. Shimano saint rear mech XT cassette, SLX cranks,SLX front mech, XTR shifters. Thompson X4 seat post. Thompson 50mm stem. purple black spire stinger chain device. red hope seat clamp. Fizik saddle.Nuke proof head set.Shimano XT brakes. it had a new maxxis high roller 2 on the back and a wet screen tire on the fron both set up tubeless.I has got blue pig stickers on the bike and a sticker saying ‘aceface’ and another sticker sayin ‘this is a bike’

the frame number is RYW110427
    Fork number 13T10040084

The local police number is 08456060606

hora
    Free Member

I’m around the area tomorrow. I’ll grab it if I see it..

wl
    Free Member

Sorry to hear about this. I’ll keep my eyes peeled when I’m out & about in Calderdale.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

Gutted he told me today when he came into my work, ill keep my eyes peeled hassan – chris.

justatheory
    Free Member

I’ll keep both eyes peeled in Manchester.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

As I said on facebook, will keep them peeled down this end of the valley.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

That’s not good.
    Is this a new editorial policy for the forums – that all ‘stolen’ threads get stickied/’yellow starred’? Would be a good move if so.

sonik
    Free Member

thieving t**ts.
    i’m sick of them.

jwmlee
    Free Member

Sorry to hear this. Really makes you wonder how someone justifies stealing a bike. Sods.

peteimpreza

Can all stolen bike reports have a sticky please?

patriotpro
    Free Member

In the memory bank and West Yorkshire so if I see it i’ll smash em in face and grab bike. Then smash em in face again while police come. Bastards

cheese@4p

Sorry to hear about that Hassan. Will be watching out for it.
    Leppy

sutty
    Free Member

send them to my house at the burnley end of the valley, my bike guarding akitas will surely kill the theiving scum 🙂
    Don’t mean to stereotype, but i don’t suppose it was the white van bridage which target victims from Lee Quarry, by following them home ?No worries, I keep my eyes peeled too, when out & about !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ragley Blue Pig Stolen from Hebden Bridge.’ is closed to new replies.