Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Quickest weight loss
  • What’s the most amount of weight you’ve lost in the shortest time?

3 years ago I was 15.5st and got down to 12.5st in 6 months.

Current weight loss programme, I’ve gone from 13.5st to 12st 2lb in 8 weeks

meehaja
    Free Member

I lost just under a stone in 10 days. Norovirus.

redthunder
    Free Member

Throw your bike away 🙂

I might as well throw my bike away for the amount it gets ridden

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

4st in 8 months. annoyingly though a summer of total lack of motivation, virtually no cycling or desire to exercise hard, and way too much booze has put me back up a stone or so, trying hard now to get back on track.

konadad
    Free Member

try jason vale juice diet, 1/2 stone in 7 days.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

An eating disorder combined with tropical heat, illness and the general lack of provisions on an expedition to Indonesia summer 2010.

Dunno how much weight I lost, but I managed to go from ‘lean’ to looking pretty much like a skeleton in about 3 weeks. 😯

(I’m happier and healthier now)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

When I was 19 I went from 18st to 12st in around 10 months.

Shite loads of Amphetamines… 😀

Oh the memories.

That doesn’t count – spent most of my early 20’s at 10.5 st

kevin1911

Please tell STR, how have you got about it? IDave?

Stopped eating crap i.e. takeaways and fast food, eating plenty of fruit, fish, chicken. Don’t eat in the evening, get more exercise. Nothing exact to stick to, but really just reduced the calories in to calories burned ratio.

chalkstorm
    Free Member

6lbs the Sunday after D2D…. in 9 hours….! Sure it had nothing to do with the burger I ate….. but I didn’t feel well at all… 😥

anto164
    Free Member

lost a stone in 2 weeks when i was in hospital a few months back.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

The cabbage soup diet, lost 1/2 stone in a week, didn’t put the weight back on but it’s screwed my appetite for life and I did that over 10 yeaar ago. DON’T DO IT!

Cougar

I once lost two stone in as many weeks, and I was only 11.5 to start with. It smarted a bit.

That was the glandular fever diet. My body decided it wanted everything inside outside and wasn’t overly fussed about the exit route.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

20lbs in about a month due to gut problems meaning I had hardly any will to eat and spent most of it in bed

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I think I lost about three quarters of a stone when I was in a hospital in marrakech. I cant remember anything, I’m pretty sure they took some of my organs though (my brain more than likely!)

I was actually talking about controlled weight loss, not death bed weight loss, but still keep em coming 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I once lost a pound on the Tube. 🙁

tails
    Free Member

I lost 2 stone with the idave diet from late august 2010 to mid december. I have since put on a stone and can’t get mentally right to shift it, would love to lose another 2 stone but would need to go to a fat camp or get surgery.

Might stop eating dinner as I don’t feel I need it, but I’ll get so much ear ache!

crikey
    Free Member

My dad went from 14 stone to 9, but that cancer isn’t for everyone.

tails – put your foot down, if you don’t feel like you need a meal, then you probably don’t. Eat when you are hungry, stop when you’re full.

Shandy
    Free Member

13.5 stone to 10.5 stone in 6 weeks, Delhi belly.

turboferret

I lost about 4 stone in just over 2 weeks with a combined viral and bacterial infection at the start of uni. A lot of that must have been dehydration as I wasn’t eating anything and don’t really remember drinking much either :O About 3 grammes of penicillin a day too…

Only put about 2 of them back on 10 years later!

Cheers, Rich

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Quickest weight loss’ is closed to new replies.