Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • question about the royals…..
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

seeing as they dont have any power (apparently) so deep down we know they dont matter…. hows this for a plan?

all the royals we dont need for direct tourism (everyone apart from the queen and the next in line for power) can have their royalness taken away from them…. and they get on like the rest of us.

all the property etc should become property of the UK public and the queen, will and kate should pay an appropriate level of rent on the castle they decide to stay in. all other properties are to be opened up as tourist attractions/wedding venues/kanye west party venues… all money made to be thrown in a big pot and then divided between the emergency services.

as you can see ive spent hours researching all the factors needed to make an intelligent suggestion and there should be no reason for the royalists to argue with me 😉

discuss:

tails
    Free Member

I think we should have a civil war, would be good fun. We could chop the heads off all these people who have wealth and power passed down to them. 😆

jools182
    Free Member

I don’t consider myself a royalist in any way, but there is no way I’d want to swap with any of them. It looks like bloody hard work, day in day out. Hardly the charmed life a lot of people seem to make out that it is.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Keep them. Paris has clearly struggled for tourism since getting rid of theirs.

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Have to agree with jools.

Just look at Liz’s face during any public occasion. The disappointment and air of hopelessness radiating off her is palpable.

Poor cow…with a family like that is it any wonder she looks like she does.

At least one of her grandsons can be wheeled out in public with the knowledge that he won’t do/say something stupid. It’s all down to parenting. Charlie may have his faults, but he did a better job than Major James Hewitt!

😀 😆

catfood
    Free Member

Apparently Hewitt was out of the country for several months at the time of conception, so out of the frame Im afraid.

I generally agree with the OP and I reckon that all Crown land should be common land, unfortunately ownership of the land is all in the names of private individuals and so cant be siezed, or so Ive been told, might be bollocks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘question about the royals…..’ is closed to new replies.