Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • QECP conditions for the Night Gravity Enduro.
  • chiefgrooveguru

Anyone know who were the other photographers/videographers on course and if/when we’ll be seeing their shots/footage? I for one need to bask in my reflected mediocrity! 😉

dantsw13

Me too – all the official photos are stage 4, and my bike didn’t make it that far in either practice or the race.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Hargroves- Took Pics and video both yet to come.

fatboydon- https://plus.google.com/photos/116195269924007548352/albums/6014805871647281969

QECP trail collective – Video late next week.

chiefgrooveguru

So who else is in the edit?

[video]http://vimeo.com/98078674[/video]

superfli
    Free Member

I’m looking all stressed and serious, making up times as people cross the finishing line 🙂 (joke!)

Lummox

Great film guys, I think it really captured the events atmosphere.

davosaurusrex

Looks like loads of people came a cropper on the wet grass after the finish line. Nearly included me, shame some fella is between me (lanky git in purple shorts)and the camera. Almost looks like I meant it.

Agreed, great film!

akak
    Free Member

3:25 for the muddymoles formation finish.

I have the Bigmac photo up on my wall so I won’t be forgetting the event. Roll on July when I shall really try to break into the midfield!

johnj2000
    Free Member

Looked a great event, loving the video apart from the fact my 7yr old is now wandering around singing the soundtrack which isn’t great coming out of a 7 yr olds mouth.

Where was it held? Obviously not the red trail.

m0rk
    Free Member

Bits of the red trail were used

But it was all in the park

johnj2000
    Free Member

Seriously? I need to look harder when I am there

bartimaeus
    Free Member

The start of Stage 3 was “Lumberjack” before it headed off onto the old NPS DH, and Stage 4 was “Final Descent/JBF”.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘QECP conditions for the Night Gravity Enduro.’ is closed to new replies.