Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Pure-race/superstar wtf is going on!
  • swisstony
    Free Member

Just had a reponse from Neil

Hello it is with the distributors who have sent out a load today. They have been in Taiwan with KS for tech training and the international bike show for 2 weeks last week so there is a small delay.

A ‘small delay’ ha and an apology wouldn’t have gone a miss!

timmys

Just had a reponse from Neil

Hello it is with the distributors who have sent out a load today.

Eh? I think he maintains Superstar and Pure Racing are seperate companies, but even if they are they share the same postal address so I fail to see how he can talk about sending something from one to another! 🙄

Northwind

That’s my understanding too, they said they’d need to return my post to the distributors which I think means they put on a different hat… Got there in the end though and very pleased with it now so I think that’s the main thing but it wasn’t the best.

swisstony
    Free Member

The joke continues, after being told it would be returned last thursday i still hadn’t received anything so i phoned up this morning to be told that for some reason it hadn’t been sent but they would get it out today, i won’t hold my breath!

soobalias
    Free Member

it will soon be back with you and reliable service will be resumed

takisawa2

I ordered a chain device last Wednesday & it arrived Saturday. Had an issue before when my own impatience to get sorted for a weekend ride caused a mix-up, but the chap sorted it all out with no bother. So no complaints here.
    And the kids expect every parcel to have Haribo in now though.

swisstony
    Free Member

well it will have been a month on thursday so there better be some haribo’s in there!

joao3v16
    Free Member

I didn’t order anything from Superstar and nothing has arrived.

Rant over.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Pure-race/superstar wtf is going on!’ is closed to new replies.