Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • P*s*ing contests
  • Drac

Who’s for a cuppa?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not one of piss thanks all the same.

boblo
    Free Member

@teasel Thanks for dragging me into your whinefest. You just missed the teenageresque ‘it’s not fair!’ bit (tho I stopped reading the combination of whinging/introspective love in 2 pages ago).

As has been said, if you don’t like the content, report it and the Mods will Moderate (unfairly/subjectively/according to the rules – state preference). Whining just looks a bit, well meh. (No smiley, non intended)

(edit) Silver lining. Suppose it’s nice to be ‘popular’, this is the most my moniker has been on a thread since the infamous ‘who has the biggest dong? ‘ thread pre-hack 😀

teasel
    Free Member

Yeah, I figured it would be read in a whining tone. It wasn’t posted like that, just a point of confusion about selective moderation. Luckily for me Cougar has taken the time to at least look at that without ridicule and put my mind at rest.

As I wrote up there/on the other page or wherever the **** I wrote it – if you can’t stand back from your own shit far enough to see that it be construed in such a manner – put a guy out in a small way and want to know why – then you probably are a bit of a **** and should address your how you deal with others in general.

But thanks for your concern and all…

do either of us really care sufficiently

No. My main point was about bullying and not my own treatment, it just seemed to deviate into that shit. My apologies to all for dragging this in that direction.

johnx2
    Free Member

Y’see I quite like all this sort of thing. A bit of edge, a bit of passion, some unnuanced passive aggression, with variable levels of self awareness makes for a much livelier and more entertaining forum experience than where everyone’s nice all the time. Takes some toll on the mods no doubt, but hey.

I recon the infantalising lack of swears (look no further than the title of a this discussion) contributes nicely to the seething pressure of middle-aged blokes not quite understanding each other…

Kryton57

where everyone’s nice all the time.

Welcome to corporate planet earth 😐

teasel
    Free Member

A bit of edge, a bit of passion, some unnuanced passive aggression, with variable levels of self awareness makes for a much livelier and more entertaining forum experience than where everyone’s nice all the time.

Heh

But being serious – I noticed on a forum yonder when shit like this kicks off the hit count goes sky high so you’re probably not alone in deriving pleasure from this sort of naval gazing bollox.

Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘P*s*ing contests’ is closed to new replies.