Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • psa yeti 575 09 cheap
  • vondally
    Free Member

hello may have been posted before but

null

small and xs and x l i think left

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Err, that’s a 575, not a 5. Cheap ASR-7 though.

vondally
    Free Member

apologies just altered , the yeti 7 looks good value

ScottChegg
    Free Member

ASR-7 is amazing value. I flipping love mine.

vondally
    Free Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is it like and how does it ride? I s it a trail bike or more a all mountain take to the alps bike ( apologies for all the trade maked titles)

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It’s a brilliant bike; better than the Alpine it replaced and lighter with it. It’s a long travel 575 and that’s no bad thing. It weighs less than 30lbs with Floats and in my book that puts it in the trail ™ box.

At that price, you might as well try one.

Bregante

I was looking at those 7’s the other day. V tempting at that price but there is no mention whether it comes with a shock?? Suppose that would be too much to ask at the price 😕

slowrider
    Free Member

If you look at the options they mostly come with a rp23 but some have dhx next to them

Bregante

oh no. They’ve got a large… In Turquoise…. With a DHX

……….must resist

chakaping
    Free Member

Don’t get the DHX air! Had one on my old 575 and it was awful.

V poorly suited to the suspension system, I was later told.

Get the RP23.

Bregante

Don’t get the DHX air!

all they seem to have in the large. Pheww close call. I just saved myself £800 🙂

ScottChegg
    Free Member

You can pick up an RP23 easily if you really try. A DHX would be easy to get rid of on Fleabay too. Get clicking.

Be careful with the sizing on the 7, though. They are massive! You must be well over 6 foot to get on with a Large.

chakaping
    Free Member

You needed a special Yeti tool to remove the shock on my old 575 as well btw. This may or may not still be the case, but would be easy to check.

I sourced one the right size but just sold the frame in the end as it was going to be quite a bit of hassle to swap over.

Netdonkey

Oops £700 lighter in the pocket!

loddrik
    Free Member

Second the dhx comment. I swapped the rp23 on my old 575 for a dhx 5, worst move I ever made!!!!

jools182
    Free Member

wish I had £700 knocking about 🙁

6’2″ I think I’d be looking at a Large

seriously tempting

slowrider
    Free Member

I had a large and it was massive for me at 6ft, might be worth finding one to sit over

jools182
    Free Member

hmm, maybe medium then as I like a relatively short top tube

now to find £700

phildowling
    Free Member

Work owe me £700 in expenses which is due next week…technically i’ve already spent the money then….always wanted a Yeti! Bloody glad they’ve not got any 4x’s 😆

That 575 is tempting though…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

who do they use as a courier

althepal

Nothing but good things to say about the 575. I’m 6 foot and get on fine with my large.. Had to shorten my stem a tiny bit to sharpen it up but lengthwise it’s fine for me. Glad I didn’t pay full retail when I got mine last year although still paid 400 more than this.. Bargain!

Netdonkey

who do they use as a courier

I am pretty sure mine came Citylink. However it only made a 60 mile journey from Bromley in Kent so received it the next day

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘psa yeti 575 09 cheap’ is closed to new replies.