Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA: Thule replacement parts.
  • downshep

Phoned Thule UK to order a replacement wheel mount for a 591 bike rack. Staff member advised they no longer supply replacement parts direct and referred me to Exeter Roofracks

Website displays exploded diagrams with part Nos. for a wide variety of Thule products. Could be useful for those little hard to get bits 'n bobs.

votchy
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up, just tried to order some spares and 'This recipient is currently unable to receive money', looks like I will have the inconvenience of actually phoning them 🙄

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Think about it you could actually get 2 extra locking handles then its more secure as you will have all 3 locked to the roofbars. H-mm interesting!!!!!! 😉

iainc

so hopefully my bike ain't gonna fall off your rack on Monday -)

downshep

Don't worry Iain, I broke the one adjusted for adult sized bikes 🙂 Your baby lobster will be safe on the other rack. Just hope the longer bars arrive on time.

While I'm on, new tyres delivered from Wiggle today (RIP Smoke 'n Dart) so I'll blow the dust off the Airborne, fix the gears and drag it blinking and yawning from the hut.

iainc

baby lobster…….. – it's in proportion with the rest of me… 😈

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Thule replacement parts.’ is closed to new replies.