Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA – The Ark, now BBC1
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Are they trying to portray poor folks as Northern 😆

I’ll give it another few mins, then I’m turning it over.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Apparently Noah was a street brawling Mancunian – who knew?

tetchypete
    Free Member

I didn’t believe a word of it when I was 7 years old, switched off after 5 minutes.

Drac

I didn’t believe a word of it when I was 7 years old, switched off after 5 minutes.

Are you from the future?

tetchypete
    Free Member

I meant the Noah story not the TVs programme

chewkw
    Free Member

This programme should be watched when I am tired coz it would send me to sleep quickly giving me all the drowsiness. 😛

Drac

I meant the Noah story not the TVs programme

You don’t say!

chewkw
    Free Member

So so so slooooowwwwwww … plenty of mindless conversations … so so sloooowwww … 😮

mudshark
    Free Member

Only watch things you believed when you were 7?

slowoldman

I thought it was quite well done – up until 5 minutes before the end when they appeared to runout of budget.

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Have to agree about the end-either they ran out of money or realised they had to cram half the story into the last 5 minutes–and failed.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Gave up after an hour when they were still sorting out the domestic arrangements.

I was hoping for lots of thunder and lighting and zebras and stuff.

Disappointing.

He’s a good actor but still see Frank in his green jacket.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I turned over after 1/2 an hour..

Just not the quality of programme I kinda expect from the BBC. They could have made the programme 1/2 the length and got more into it, even flocks of roaming wildebeest or sommat.

Strikes me it was a good concept spoiled by “handicam man” a portrait of angsty rough and ready types as Northern English folk.

3/10

nickjb
    Free Member

Yep. Bit under whelmed. Didn’t try and do anything clever with the story and was rather dull. It felt like they tried to make a 2 parter, took the first part to the execs who then pulled the plug on the 2nd part.

mattbee

I thought it was ok up to the point I realised it wasn’t a two part thing. The last 5 min were just a bit ‘meh’.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

The wide shots of the desert were impressive as was the barren landscape, but where did Frank get all the timber from, there was hardly a shrub in sight.

slowoldman

It was a miracle.

KonaTC

where did Frank get all the timber from, there was hardly a shrub in sight.

The Jockey on the Chatsworth Estate 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA – The Ark, now BBC1’ is closed to new replies.