Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • PSA Silly cheap Conti Supersonic 700c tubes
  • umop3pisdn
    Free Member

can’t be repaired

They can

Janesy
    Free Member

Ah bugger, I haven’t had mine yet, but just sent an email to CRC.

mashiehood
    Free Member

to those lucky enough to grab some, if for any reason you want to sell them on – i will happily taken them off your hands.

andyl
    Free Member

I got an email back from Susan replying that I ordered a single tube for £10.99 and would have to order more. Looks like I will have to make a call after all.

will
    Free Member

Same boat, only 1 bloody tube. I’ll be ringing up tomorrow. Certainly have no intension of paying £10.99 for 1 tube!

Lummox

phoned them myself as i actually did want them all for spares etc, guy on the other end was ace, said it was an error their end and that they’d send out the other 4. Cant ask for more than that.

CRC +1

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Because latex tubes piss their contents out quicker than a drunk on friday night and can’t be repaired?

mm tyres need topped up around once a week, on the good bike I would do this before every ride anyway. Not punctured one yet so can’t comment on repair but the speed and feel is fantastic.

will
    Free Member

Lummox – Member
    phoned them myself as i actually did want them all for spares etc, guy on the other end was ace, said it was an error their end and that they’d send out the other 4. Cant ask for more than that.

CRC +1

Same here. Good work CRC!

ormondroyd
    Free Member

Four more arrived this morning

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘PSA Silly cheap Conti Supersonic 700c tubes’ is closed to new replies.