• This topic has 113 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cp.
Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • PSA Rock Shox Reverb £108 delivered!!!
  • ianpv
    Free Member

Mine has arrived!

OE, as expected and noted above. No box/bleed kit/enduro collar, but manual and hose guide. Mines Oct 26 2012 – how can you tell if they have the newer style connector?

granny_ring

Mine arrived yesterday too.
    What were the problems with the 2012 models?
    Seem to remember reading something about them.

EDIT Thanks OP btw!

ianpv
    Free Member

I think the 2012 models were meant to be fine – but most (all?) had a black not silver collar. Mine has a silver collar. It guess with this being OEM spec we may not know exactly what we’ve got… it seems to have the alloy connector at the saddle end (new spec) but I’m quite sure what I’m comparing it to – having not seen the old one!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The original one has a plastic strain relief at the seatpost, appart from the inevitability of it cracking and falling off it’s fine. New hose kit is a tenner and should sort it if that’s what you’ve got.

Newer ones had a metal strain relief.

granny_ring

Okey doke cheers.
    Pretty sure 2012 collars were silver and 2013 > are black.

Deveron53
    Free Member

I got the silver collar. The post seems a bit slow to return, I’m going to check the air pressure when I get home.

woodster

I got the silver collar. The post seems a bit slow to return, I’m going to check the air pressure when I get home.

Yeh, mine arrived yesterday and only had about 100PSI in it. Works perfectly now it’s topped up. I’ve also added black electrical tape to give me a black collar like all the cool kids have.

Cheers again disconoir.

fbk
    Free Member

Well, I haven’t heard anything since the 2nd confirmation email so maybe this isn’t going to happen after all…

cp

Me neither, reminds me I’m going to email them. It should have been sent last week according to the confirmation mail.

fbk
    Free Member

Well, I emailed them and got a reply within 24 hours to say everything seemed ok with the order and it should be dispatched this week! Seems a bit odd but hopefully still on its way.

cb

Got nothing apart from the first email. However, just received another saying delivery in week 2 2015! I had given it up as a lost cause.

vmgscot

Just received the ‘second’ email showing order confirmation and delivery date week 2 2015…so still hopeful!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Me too!

breninbeener

Ive also had that email and proposed delivery date…yeay

ste_t
    Free Member

Just received confirmation that mine is imminent and it is waiting to be picked up by ups.

cb

Mines been picked up by UPS as well. Wonder where they got them from if there was such a delay between now and original orders being sent out? Thanks OP!

bruneep

Can we expect a rush of reverbs on the classifieds for £140 soon?

rascal
    Free Member

Hope so cos I want one!

tymbian
    Free Member

Wow. How disappointed am I? I read the title an got all excited. clicked on the link to find the offer has expired..

If anyone spots any bargains don’t forget to share…

cloudnine
    Free Member

If anyone decides they dont actually need theirs please feel free to sell me theirs

cb

Mine has just arrived!! Will update here if I decide to sell, which is now a possibility after ordering a new helmet last night post beer!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Mine is on its way! Cannot wait to get it swapped out on the SS. Yeah, yeah, yeah!

ste_t
    Free Member

Mine has arrived complete with bleed kit. Happy with that!

fbk
    Free Member

Mine too. Full retail with bleed kit and everything! Very happy.

Thanks again to the OP

rascal
    Free Member

Don’t forget guys – if you decide it’s too good a deal and decide to unburden yourselves, I’ll happily help you out. Slim to no chance but if you do, please email me. Enjoy your uppy-downy fun

cb

Blimey – mine didn’t come with bleed kit – they must be honouring orders with new stock. Are yours the silver collar ones or black?

vmgscot

Mines arrived – OEM, silver collar but I’m happy at this price (I already have a bleed kit).

ste_t
    Free Member

Silver collar, bleed kit, proper box, €330 price sticker

fbk
    Free Member

I think you could be right cb. I’d emailed them a couple of times to make sure there wasn’t a problem with the order and got a prompt reply saying it should be on its way shortly. Arrived this morning – black collar, enduro spacer and everything.

breninbeener

Mine arrived today and is black collar, silver enduro collar bleed kit etc. Im very pleased.

Huge thanks to Canyon and OP!

tymbian
    Free Member

Jealous much….

Andy

Another arrived today here. OEM with Silver collar and no bleed kit etc. Still massively chuffed though. Many thanks OP 🙂

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Goddamn UPS liars. Been in all day, no “we missed you” card, but they say they attempted to deliver.

cp

Finally got back in to work to pick mine up….

full retail box with bleed kit and enduro collar.

Post itself has the black collar.

Very chuffed, and very impressed that Canyon honoured the orders. They were also very quick at responding to progress chasing emails, will certainly be on the list as a company at next bike buying time.

Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘PSA Rock Shox Reverb £108 delivered!!!’ is closed to new replies.