• This topic has 113 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cp.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • PSA Rock Shox Reverb £108 delivered!!!
  • cp

No there aren’t. They’re misadvertisng again!

cb

cp – you’re quite right! fibbing gits…

mega
    Free Member

cb and cp are you two related your usernames are like mirrored or something 🙂

mega
    Free Member

where is the next cheapest place to get a 30.9 post from pls?

bigjim

Santa got a bit confused and excited so has had to cancel his order so there might be one showing up in stock at some point…

thegreatape
    Free Member

Left your emails open for the long haired general to see bigjim?

rabhill
    Free Member

Order confirmed at 13.10 ….last one maybe ?

vincienup
    Free Member

:/ missed out… Heard the news at 12, tried to buy at ten past one. Guess there’s a moral there

Deveron53
    Free Member

Anybody got a shipping email yet? I checked my card and I have a pending payment to Canyon for 9p.

My order confirmation email is stamped at 11:56.

Deveron53
    Free Member

UPDATE: full payment now taken… rubbing hands with expectation…!

cp

Had the pukka order confirmation now with the attachment doc…. which has an extra bit of info in it – hose length 1350mm…

Is this long enough generally for a large 29er frame??!

ste_t
    Free Member

Confirmation email received here

Deveron53
    Free Member

And me! It’s awaiting shipment via UPS.

cb

Still awaits the “sorry, we’ve run out” email!

Superficial
    Free Member

I have an unused USE 30.9 – 31.6 shim going spare if anyone wants one.

Email me.

breninbeener

Hmmm, i have a confirmation and order number, but no email actually saying i have one on the way. And theyhavnt charged my visa card yet…..

ste_t
    Free Member

Info says they only charge once dispatched

I_Ache
    Free Member

Superficial – Member
    I have an unused USE 30.9 – 31.6 shim going spare if anyone wants one.

Email me.

YGM

Deveron53
    Free Member

Got a tracking number! Woooo! Their ordering system is very efficient and informative. I’ve had an email at every stage of processing.

ianpv
    Free Member

just got a dispatch not for mine.

There’s a slight possibility that it’ll be too long for my frame – my current command post is 405 ( I thought it was 420) and can’t go down much further before hitting pivot, so if anyone wants mine if that is the case let me know! Email in profile…

mrchrispy

i hate you all.

cb

Don’t hate me Mr Chrispy – no confirmation here yet…

cr500dom
    Free Member

ianpv – Member

There’s a slight possibility that it’ll be too long for my frame – <SNIP> so if anyone wants mine if that is the case let me know! Email in profile…

Ian you have mail 8)

mrchrispy

I’ve a mint condition 2006 Stumpy FSR that is just screaming for one of these, might make me start riding it again.

EhWhoMe

Got card payment email then pdf confirm one but no shipping yet…grrrrr

granny_ring

Chill man it’ll be here soon….. 🙄 🙂

fathomer

Firstly, thanks OP, thought I’d said so at the time but apparently not.

Secondly, has anyone else had no other contact apart from the almost immediate confirmation email? It’s not looking good for me getting one 🙁

Simon

I’ve had four emails from Canyon so far. Last one was shipping details and tracking info. Mine’s in the UK and should be delivered tomorrow.

jimoiseau
    Free Member

has anyone else had no other contact apart from the almost immediate confirmation email?

Same, went the bank transfer payment route after my card wouldn’t work and they’ve neither confirmed nor denied whether I’m getting one.

hose length 1350mm…

Is this long enough generally for a large 29er frame??!

I’ve got a 1600mm hose 100mm travel reverb on a 20″ 29er hardtail and it’s huge. I anticipate having to cut over 25cm 27.5 cm off when I eventually get round to trimming it.

fbk
    Free Member

2 emails here. Initial confirmation, then one giving an estimated dispatch date of “week 50” so fingers crossed it’ll be on it’s way soon…

cp

fbk +1… 2 emails so far. I think the second one is the one which is the commitment to supply or whatever you want to call it. Despatch estimate this week.

cb

Nowt for me bar the first email – I was quite late to the party though so expectations were never high!

EhWhoMe

when i ordered around 1pm i put the card details in on the web order then got 1st email saying thanks for the order click the link to enter card details which i did
    ..no payment has come out but the do say payment due when shipping.
    got my second email at 2:45 WITH PDF confirmation of order , just realised it says shipping wk5 2015 bit odd…

disconoir
    Free Member

I had a UPS tracking number email on Friday, just had a check and should be delivered tomorrow.

fathomer

Bum, I guess I’m not getting one then!

darrenspink
    Free Member

Just looked on their FB and they seem to have gone well within 30mins of the email going out.

disconoir
    Free Member

So the £108 Reverb has just rocked up, those of you who are waiting for one, they are Oct 12 dated, have the silver collar on (not the later black one) and don’t come with a bleed kit or enduro collar or original box. Anyway will be listing my newer but secondhand Reverb later, with box and bleed kit.

vmgscot

I’d not heard anything since first ‘thanks for order’ email so called Cust Services just to see whether it was a goer or not… seems they sold out pretty smartish but are still hoping to honour orders placed at the time but now looking at next year (3 weeks) before they can possibly ship… maybe a late xmas pressie then

curiousyellow
    Free Member

@vmgscot Cheers for sharing that. Saved me a phone call!

Deveron53
    Free Member

My UPS shipment left Glasgow at 6.15 this morning. Day off work tomorrow, the bike’s gonna get a clean before fitting and I may even do a seal and fluid service on the Pikes!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘PSA Rock Shox Reverb £108 delivered!!!’ is closed to new replies.