Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • PSA: Rapha Sale
  • Daffy
    kiwijohn

Damn you.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

phew.. savings were about the same as the discount for doing the survey

dirtyrider
    Free Member

for anyone who isn’t familiar, this is the first round of reductions, heftier ones up to 50% will come soon,

if you buy something now, and its further reduced and your size is available, a quick email should get you the difference refunded

Gary_M
    Free Member

for anyone who isn’t familiar, this is the first round of reductions, heftier ones up to 50% will come soon,

From my experience sizes will be limited when further reduction are introduced. Website down just now anyway.

jools182
    Free Member

Website is already crashing

I’m off to make some quinoa and a kopi luwak coffee, I’ll check back later

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Cheap hipsters are fapping all over the place…. When I did get a glimpse the search by size thing was a great idea.

lunge

Oh FFS, I can already feel my credit card twitching just looking at the title of this post.

Daffy

Unusually, there’s some Classic gear in the sale…

fathomer

Never owned any Rapha, I could do with a new jersey, so if there’s something nice that may change 😀

If I can get on the site!

bikebouy
    Free Member

I sent my Med data Print jersey back the other day if you are interested in it..
    😆

kiwijohn

Do i really need purple randonnee shorts?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I just got the pro team long in green and the to the sun bundle, from the last discount 🙂 nice stuff, just need to lose the dam roadie cap from the bundle unless I find a bad fancy dress party.

nickc

They haven’t got what I want in my size

Thank goodness for that 😆

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

No winter/softshell jacket no care.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^ I have a Lgr Grey used once in my wardrobe FS 😉

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Can you shrink it down to a small?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sure, boil it 😆

kiwijohn

I have a medium I fooled myself into thinking would fit. Should have got a large.

fionap

What size jersey should I get for someone who is 6ft and fairly slim build? M?

Daffy

I’m 6′ and 75kg, and wear a medium in most things Rapha. I can squeeze into a small, but it’s completely skin tight. The cut on most items is sufficient to allow for a larger size without being baggy.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

amazingly they give you some king of idea
    CM IN
    XS S M L XL XXL
    Neck < 31 31-36 36-41 41-46 46-51 51+
    Chest < 84 84-91 91-99 99-107 107-115 115+
    Back
    length 50-56 56-62 62-68 68-74 74-80 80+
    Arm
    length < 60 60-62 62-64 64-66 66-68 68+

Click the thing called sizing

Daffy

kiwijohn – Member
    I have a medium I fooled myself into thinking would fit. Should have got a large.

…a medium what?

fionap

Thanks Daffy. Mike, I checked the sizing but it’s for a surprise and I don’t know what his measurements are.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The sizing if “fitted” and fairly spot on, as a double check I got the sizing guide from a different jersey I owned.

kiwijohn

…a medium what?

Winter jersey.
    I’m 6′ & would go large next time.

iainc

slight Hijack, but I bought one of these Rapha hoodies last time round and while I’ve worn it twice (not on bike) it is too big same as this

I keep meaning to put it on classifieds, email in profile if anyone wants it

Thanks 🙂

dantsw13

Those wind proof Merino hoodies are great on the bike in winter too. I bought mine from the Rapha eBay sale account for £31 and love it. They are a slightly more relaxed fit than Rapha cycling kit.

iainc

^^^ Yeah, I had hoped for that too, but thought the sizing would be very Italian, but as you say it’s a bit more relaxed, in my case too much so for wearing on the bike.

sputnik
    Free Member

Hi Iain, I have mailed you re hoodie

dpfr

Tempting as it is, today’s road bike rear derailleur implosion, and fallout damage to wheel and cassette, means there are other calls on my wallet.

I do not know how it happened…….

cinnamon_girl

I’ve been assured that the prices are nowhere near comparable to the archive store. Archive store is considerably ‘cheaper’ apparently. 🙂

crazy-legs

but thought the sizing would be very Italian, but as you say it’s a bit more relaxed, in my case too much so for wearing on the bike.

Rapha sizing can be quite variable. The more race orientated gear (Pro Team for men’s range, Souplesse for women’s range) is very aero, race fit and you often need to go up a size.

The casual stuff is more normal sized but it can still be a bit different between jackets, jerseys and shirts.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

They also appear to be doing free postage, rather than a fiver for baskets under 100 quid.

Which is a result when I fancied a Club Jersey and a £10 voucher (from a previous price-reduction refund) 😀

fionap

Prices would appear to have dropped again. On the same day that my order was delivered – balls.

peteimpreza

“Prices would appear to have dropped again. On the same day that my order was delivered – balls. “

Phone them up, if your item is still in stock at the lower price they will refund you.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Prices would appear to have dropped again. On the same day that my order was delivered – balls.

as said above, email em and they’ll either refund or credit note the difference. Munqe Chick had a credit note code for something she’d bought about 2 months earlier and was then put in a sale…

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Yeh drop them an email or give them a call. Rapha customer service is outstanding and you’ll either get a x% off code or a voucher for the difference.

peteimpreza

” you’ll either get a x% off code or a voucher for the difference. “

Or a straight refund which is what I got.

fionap

Yep, email was replied to almost instantly with a credit note. Can’t fault that.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Rapha Sale’ is closed to new replies.